Enter your Social Security Number. Providing your Social Security Number is voluntary, however we can not process your application without it.
The Vacancy Identification Number is: 804284
Enter the lowest grade level you will accept.
You may omit the availability date if you can begin work immediatley. Otherwise you must provide the date you will be available for employment. Please use this format: (mm/dd/yyyy)
The occupational specialty will be selected for you if there is only one, otherwise, select/enter at least one occupational specialty code for this position. The specialty code for this position is:
The geographic location code will be selected for you if there is only one, otherwise, select/enter at least one geographic location in which you are intrested and will accept employment. The location code for this position is:
1. Are you a U.S. Citizen?A. Yes
2. Are you a graduate of a degree program in pharmacy from an approved college or university approved by the American Council on Pharmaceutical Education (ACPE), or prior to the establishment of ACPE, have been a member of the American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy (AACP)?A. Yes
3. Do you have a full, current and unrestricted license to practice pharmacy in a State, Territory, Commonwealth of the United States (i.e., Puerto Rico), or the District of Columbia?A. Yes (Must include copy of license)
4. Are you a graduate of an Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) accredited College or School of Pharmacy with a baccalaureate in pharmacy (BS Pharmacy) and/or a Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD.) degree? Transcripts required.A. Yes.
5. Do you have one of the following?
1. The equivalent of 1 year of experience at the next lower grade level; or
2. Completion of an ACPE-accredited Pharm.D. program. (Transcripts required)
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
6. Ability to read, interpret, and apply written instructions.
7. Basic knowledge of professional pharmacy practice.
8. Ability to communicate orally.
9. Ability to communicate in writing.
10. Basic computer skills.
11. Basic knowledge of pharmaceutics, pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, pharmacoeconomics and pharmacotherapeutics.
12. Ability to function in a team environment.
13. Knowledge of standards related to the distribution and control of scheduled and non-scheduled drugs to both inpatients and outpatients (including research and investigational drugs). This includes but is not limited to basic knowledge of the standards of Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA), Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), the State (Territory of District of Columbia, if appropriate), and The Joint Commission (TJC).