Select the appropriate answer to each of the following statements based on your current level of education and/or experience that demonstrates your ability to perform the duties of this position. When answering the questionnaire, remember that your experience and education are subject to verification by investigation. You may be asked to provide specific examples or documentation of experience or education as proof to support your answers, or you may be required to verify a response by a practical demonstration of your claimed ability to perform a task.
1. Do you possess a doctoral degree in psychology from a graduate program in psychology accredited by the American Psychological Association (APA),
have you successfully completed a professional psychology internship training program that has been accredited by the American Psychological Association.
2. Do you possess a full, current, and unrestricted license to practice psychology at the doctoral level in a State, Territory, Commonwealth of the United States (e.g., Puerto Rico), or the District of Columbia.A. Yes, I currently possess a full, current, and unrestricted license.
3. Are you a U.S. Citizen?A. Yes
4. Can you proficiently speak, read, write, and understand the English language?A. Yes
5. Are you willing to undergo a comprehensive background investigation which includes, but is not limited to, contact with all references, employers, co-workers, personal associates, and review of your driving record, credit history, criminal history, and military service?A. Yes
6. Applicants must undergo a pre-employment medical examination and be medically suitable to perform the essential duties of a Psychologist efficiently and without hazard to themselves and others. Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical examination?A. Yes
7. Prior to appointment or following appointment to a position you may be selected for random drug testing for illegal drug use. Are you willing to undergo random urinalysis drug tests?A. Yes
8. Are you claiming Veteran's Preference? For more information on Veterans' Preference, please visit http://www.opm.gov/veterans/html/vetsinfo.asp. If so, please include in your application, your DD214 showing character of discharge and, if applicable, Application for 10-Point Preference (SF-15) form, and documentation required as listed on page 2 of the SF-15.A. Yes
The following is a Certification of Understanding. RESPONSE TO THIS STATEMENT IS MANDATORY. Please note, if you do not answer this question, it will result in not being considered for this position.
9. I certify that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, all of the information included in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith. I understand that if I make an intentional false statement, or commit deception or fraud in this application and its supporting materials, or in any document or interview associated with the examination process, I may be fined or imprisoned (18 U.S.C. 1001); my eligibilities may be cancelled; I may be denied an appointment; or I may be removed and debarred from Federal service (5 C.F.R. part 731). I understand that any information I give may be investigated and that responding "No" or providing no response to this item will result in my not being considered for this position.A. Yes, I certify that the information provided in this questionnaire is true, correct and provided in good faith, and I understand the information provided above.
Resume Reminder - Your resume must include the following information for each job listed:
Duties (be as detailed as possible)
Month & year start/end dates (e.g. June 2007 to April 2008)
Full-time or part-time status (include hours worked per week)
Please see "Required Documents Section" of the announcement to ensure you have submitted all required documents. If everything is not received (including signatures and dates on the forms as required), you will not be considered for the position.