1. Do you have a Master's degree in library science?A. I have Master's degree in library science.
2. Please read the responses listed below and select one that demonstrates how you meet the minimum qualifications for a Librarian (Electronic Resources) GS-1410-09.A. I have one year of specialized experience equivalent to the GS-07 in Federal Service or equivalent public or private sector experience in a library assisting with the coordination of, access to and support of a library's electronic resources; working with other staff to resolve issues related to electronic access and gathering data on electronic resource usage.
3. Please read the responses listed below and select one that demonstrates how you meet the minimum qualifications for a Librarian (Electronic Resources) GS-1410-11.A. I have one year of specialized experience equivalent to the GS-09 in Federal Service or equivalent public or private sector experience in an academic library which demonstrates the coordination of, access to and support of a library's electronic resources; advising on the integration of electronic resources into reference services; providing recommendations on electronic resources, providing comprehensive reference service at a general reference desk, and providing training to library staff.
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I do not have experience in performing this task, but I am willing to learn.
4. Coordinate access to a library's electronic resources.
5. Manage license agreements of electronic resources.
6. Assist in evaluating current and new electronic resources.
7. Integrate electronic resources into the library's reference services.
8. Make recommendations to library heads for changes to library web pages for the integration and presentation of electronic resources.
9. Maintain documentation on electronic resources to include licenses, administrative passwords, parameters of use, etc.
10. Assist in the implementation/maintenance of an online system that provides tracking for electronic resources management.
11. Advise on the maintenance of MARC records or URL links in the Library catalog.
12. Work with other staff to ensure the serials management system is accurate.
13. Work with staff to resolve specific issues relating to electronic access to a library's owned/leased content.
14. Provide recommendations on subscription renewals, cancellations, acquisition of new electronic resources, etc.
15. Assist in the planning or maintenance of a library digital archive.
16. Assist in the investigation, selection and/or migration to more sophisticated discovery tools.
17. Coordinate the gathering of data on electronic resource usage.
18. Provide comprehensive reference service at a general reference desk.
19. Provide training to Library staff in the use of electronic resources.
20. Your ratings in this Occupational Questionnaire are subject to evaluation and verification based on the documents and references you submit. Deliberate attempts to falsify or inflate your responses may be grounds for not referring you.
Please take this opportunity to review your rating to ensure the accuracy of your answers and that they are supported by your resume. Failure to agree to the statement below will disqualify you from further consideration for the position.