1. Are you a Full-Time Excepted Federal Technician of the 108th Wing (WG)?A. Yes.
2. Are you currently a Full-Time Excepted Federal Technician of the New Jersey Air National Guard (NJANG)?
(Temporary Technicians Excluded.)
Are you a current member of the NJANG? (Note: National Guard Membership is required for this position) (Temporary Technicians included).A. Yes, I am a current member.
4. This position requires a minimum rank of SrA/E-4 and a maximum rank of TSgt/E-6. Please indicate your rank.A. SPC/E-4.
5. Employment in this position requires concurrent military assignment to a compatible military position in the New Jersey National Guard (NJNG). Are you currently assigned to a compatible military position in the NJANG of the following AFSC: 3D1X1?A. Yes.
6. Do you possess experience, education or training that has provided a basic knowledge of data processing functions and general management principles that enabled the applicant to understand the stages required to automate a work process; experience may have been gained in work such as computer operator or assistant, computer sales representative, program analyst, or other positions that requires the use of adaptation of computer programs and systems?A. Yes.
If using substitution of education for the specialized months of experience please note: Major study-computer science, information science, information systems management, mathematics, statistics, operation research, or engineering, or course work that required the development or adaptation of computer programs and systems and provided knowledge equivalent to a major in the computer field. (Applicants must submit transcripts if this applies to them.)
7. Do you possess 24 months of experience, education, or training in analysis of the interrelationship of pertinent components of the system?A. Yes.
8. Do you have 36 months experience, education or training that approaches techniques and requirements appropriate to an assigned computer applications area or computer specialty area in an organization?
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
Do you possess knowledge of the organization’s policy and planning formulation process along with its missions, goals, and objectives to prepare IT polices and plans?
Do you possess the knowledge of a wide range of IT principles, concepts, methods, advancements, policies, design, development, testing and applications, both hardware and software sufficient to assess the organization’s IT business requirements?
Do you possess the knowledge of the organization’s policy and planning formulation process along with its missions, goals, and objectives to prepare IT polices and plans?
12. Do you possess knowledge of management requirements sufficient to render recommendations on development of new software versus purchase of off-the-shelf programs?
13. Do you possess knowledge of ystems architecture, integration techniques, and testing methods sufficient to conduct feasibility studies?
14. Did you provide the REQUIRED documents listed below with your application?
•Current Resume addressing the Specialized Experience
(Scan all required documents listed below under "Other")
•Current valid driver's license
•ANG/Air Force: Current Report on Individual Personnel (RIP)
•ARNG/Army: Personnel Qualifications (PQR)
•DD214 for applicants who separated from military service
•Documentation that shows you hold a secret clearance (If applicable)
•Other branches of the military service must provide equivalent military information: Current Military Rank, Career Codes, ASVAB Scores, etc.
(NOTE: Your application will be determined ineligible if you do not submit the required documents with your resume.)A. Yes.