In order to be considered for this position, you must be a citizen of the United States. Please check the appropriate response below to indicate your current citizenship status.
1. Are you a US Citizen?A. Yes
In accordance with 38 U.S.C. 7402(d) and 7407(d), no person shall serve in direct patient care positions unless they are proficient in basic written and spoken English. You must be proficient in basic written and spoken English in order to perform the duties of this position.
2. Are you proficient in basic written and spoken English?A. Yes
The following pertains to your ability to meet the basic education requirement for the position.
3. Select the ONE statement below that best describes your education to meet the basic requirements for this position.A. I am a graduate of an Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) accredited College or School of Pharmacy with a baccalaureate degree in pharmacy (BS Pharmacy) and/or a Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.) degree. Verification of approved degree programs may be obtained from the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education, 20 North Clark Street, Suite 2500, Chicago, Illinois 60602-5109; phone: (312) 664-3575, or through their Web site at: http://www.acpe-accredit.org/. (NOTE: Prior to 2005 ACPE accredited both baccalaureate and Doctor of Pharmacy terminal degree program. Today the sole degree is Doctor of Pharmacy.)
The following question pertains to your licensure and/or certification.
4. Select the ONE statement below that best describes your licensure status.A. I hold a full, current, and unrestricted license to practice pharmacy in a State, Territory, Commonwealth of the U.S. (i.e., Puerto Rico), or the District of Columbia.
Certification of Understanding - Select the appropriate answer to the statement below. Failure to provide an answer will result in your not being considered for this position.
5. I certify that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, all of the information included in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith. I understand that if I make an intentional false statement, or commit deception or fraud in the application and its supporting materials, or in any document or interview associated with the examination process, I may be fined or imprisoned (18 U.S.C. 1001); my eligibilities may be cancelled; I may be denied an appointment; or I may be removed and debarred from Federal service (5. C.F.R. part 731). I understand that any information I give may be investigated and that responding "No" or providing no response to this item will result in my not being considered for this position.
REMINDER - you must provide a complete application package which includes:
• VA Form 10-2850c - Application for Associate Health Occupations
• CV or Resume
• OF-306 - Declaration of Federal Employment
• Proof of current certification, licensure or registration
• Copy of Transcripts
FACTOR VETERANS DOCUMENTS
VETERANS PREFERENCE DOCUMENTATION REMINDER - You must submit proper documentation if you are claiming eligibility for veteran's preference, which includes a copy of your DD-214 (must show character of service). Applicants claiming 10-Point preference must also submit an SF-15, Application for 10-Point Veterans Preference along with the required documentation listed on the form (such as verification of service-connected disability percentage). For more information on the Veterans Preference, go to www.opm.gov/veterans.