1. Are you a U.S. Citizen?A. I am a U.S. Citizen
2. Are you submitting Form BIA-4432, Verification of Indian Preference for Employment? If yes, you must upload a copy of your Form BIA-4432, otherwise credit will not be given.A. Yes
3. Are you a veteran and submitting a DD-214, Certificate of Release or Honorable Discharge from Active Duty to verify Veteran's Preference claimed? Note: You must include your DD-214, if claiming 5 pt. If claiming 10 pt. preference you must submit a DD-214, Standard Form 15 and VA letter of disability as supporting documentation. For more information, please go to the following website: http://www.fedshirevets.gov/job/vetpref/index.aspxA. Yes
Incumbent will be required to operate a government-owned or leased motor vehicle in the performance of duties, therefore, a valid driver's license is required. Incumbent must have a safe driving record within the three-year period immediately preceding submittal of GSA Form 3607 and be able to meet the safe driving requirements of the Bureau of Indian Affairs.
4. Do you possess a valid Drivers License. If you answered "Yes", please submit a copy of your current Valid Drivers License with your application.A. Yes, I certify that I possess a valid Drivers License.
5. Are you willing to undergo a comprehensive background investigation?A. Yes
Please note that your answers may be verified against the information you provide in your resume/application and information your references provide.
6. Please select the response that describes your education for the GS-03 grade level.A. I am currently enrolled or accepted for enrollment in an accredited institution for a minimum of 12 semester hours and have one full academic year (30 semester hours/45 quarter hours) of study leading to a bachelor's degree in an appropriate discipline related to the position.
7. Please select the response that describes your education for the GS-04 grade level.A. I am currently enrolled or accepted for enrollment in an accredited institution for a minimum of 12 semester hours and have two full academic years (60 semester hours/90 quarter hours) of study leading to a bachelor's degree in an appropriate discipline related to the position OR have an Associate's degree in an appropriate discipline related to the position.
8. Do you understand that you must sign a mobility agreement that indicates you will accept relocation to other geographic locations?A. Yes
9. Do you understand that you must be in good academic standing with the institution?A. Yes
10. Do you understand that you must meet performance and conduct standards during periods of work with the Bureau of Indian Affairs?A. Yes
11. Do you understand that you must complete at least 640 hours (16 weeks) of career-related work with the Bureau of Indian Affairs prior to completion of or concurrently with academic course requirements?A. Yes
12. Do you understand that you must meet qualification requirements of the target position?A. Yes
13. Do you understand that you may be converted to a non-competitive career or career-conditional appointment within 120 days of the degree conferment and satisfactory completion of program requirements?A. Yes
14. What is your current cumulative Grade Point Average on a 4 point scale?A. 4.0 or equivalent
15. What is your major course of study?A. Forestry
16. How many semester hours of Forestry courses have you taken or are currently enrolled in?A. 9 or more semester hours
17. How many semester hours of Natural Resources courses have you taken or currently enrolled in?A. 9 or more semester hours
Please carefully review all of your answers to the above questions, then carefully read the paragraphs below before answering/certifying question 17.
18. I am aware that knowingly and willfully withholding information or making false statements on this application constitutes and will result in disqualification from the selection process. If the misrepresentation is discovered after hiring, I may be subject to inquiry and suitable administrative or disciplinary action up to and including dismissal from the Bureau of Indian Affairs.
I understand that under the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and Rehabilitation Act of 1973, it is my responsibility to request any reasonable accommodations which I require to complete the application, testing, and/or hiring procedures.