The Vacancy Identification Number is: 808065
If you are not entitled to veteran's preference, mark "No preference claimed." Except for disabled veterans, (1) those who entered active duty on or after October 15, 1976, and before September 8, 1980, must have an authorized campaign badge; OR, (2) those who enlisted after September 7, 1980, or entered on active duty (through means other than enlistment) on or after October 14, 1982, must have (a) completed at least 24 months of continuous, active duty service AND have served in a campaign or expedition for which a campaign medal has been authorized; OR, (b) have served at least one day during the period for which a campaign medal has been authorized; OR (b) have served at least one day during the period of 08/02/90 through 01/02/92 AND have 24 months of continuous, active duty service, or been a reservist activated during that period. Persons who returned from military service at the rank of major, lieutenant commander, or higher are not entitled to veteran's preference except as disabled veterans.
In this section indicate if you are a surplus or displaced Federal employee requesting special priority consideration under the Career Transition Assistance Plan (CTAP) or the Interagency Career Transition Assistance Plan (ICTAP).
Note: To receive consideration for CTAP or ICTAP, you must submit the necessary supporting documentation. Refer to the "Benefits/Other" section for additional information and instructions.
1. From the descriptions below select the letter that corresponds to the statement that most accurately describes your experience as it directly related to this position.A. I have one year of specialized experience equivalent to at least the GS/SK-12 level evaluating and analyzing office-wide programs, functions, and processes; using analytical techniques and evaluating the result of internal management studies; providing administrative and management processes and practices pertaining to human resources, budgeting, procurement, and records management; participating in developing office practices and policies; providing advise on developing automated systems.
For each task in the following groups, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
2. Conduct continuous, comprehensive, correlated reviews and evaluations of all significant qualitative and quantitative factors utilizing decision models and information systems.
3. Identify ways to improve or enhance current practices and programs to ensure that workforce is effective in meeting business objectives.
4. Provide technical expertise for the development of effective management oversight systems for the organization's resources through reviews of program objectives, goals, and plausibility.
5. Review a wide range of available study data, to include trends, statistical, and legislative requirements for options to modify policy and program directions, recommending changes to ensure consistency with evolving goals and objectives.
6. Analyze and evaluate programs for compliance with established statutes, policies, and approved procedures.
7. Provide policy and analytical support to the assigned organization for the purpose of enhancing program performance.
8. Apply organizational and management analysis theories, concepts, principles and techniques in the planning, policy development, technical direction, execution, and evaluation of various projects, programs and initiatives.
9. Develop policy and procedures, provide guidance and instructions, perform program evaluation, assess technical execution and productivity effectiveness, and supervise the implementation of assigned productivity improvement areas.
10. Advance communication skills to convey complex and technical information in writing, and other than in writing.
11. Convey complex or exchange project information with other government officials, senior-level and with the public; discuss sensitive issues with consultants, contractors, or public interest groups.
12. Participate in discussions to plan work efforts or resolve operational problems in the specialty area of the position; participate in conferences, meeting, hearings, or presentations involving problems or issues of considerable consequence or importance.
13. Analyze automated system to build system requirements for end-users.
14. Analyze system design to develop and recommend solutions for flaws found.
15. Develop and implement plans to automate a manual system.