The following sections include items related to the basic qualifications for this vacancy. Please respond to each question by selecting "Yes" or "No".
1. Do you possess a degree in Pharmacy from a college or university approved by the American Council on Pharmaceutical Education (ACPE) AND the equivalent of one (1) year of creditable experience at the GS-11 grade level or one (1) year post-PharmD ASHP accredited residency?A. Yes
2. Do you possess a full, current and unrestricted license to practice Pharmacy in a State, Territory, Commonwealth of the United States (i.e., Puerto Rico), or the District of Columbia?A. Yes
For each of the following item(s), choose the ONE statement from the list below that best describes your knowledge, skill and ability. All A, B, or C answers MUST be supported with examples, explanations, or additional information in the space provided, on your resume, or included on other application materials. Failure to provide adequate information to support your answers may result in your final rating being reduced. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I am considered an expert, am consulted by others, or have provided training to others in this area.
3. Comprehensive knowledge of a specialized area of clinical pharmacy practice or specialty area of pharmacy such as quality assurance/utilization review, informatics systems, drug information, etc. This level of knowledge is usually characterized by at least 1 year of experience in a specialized clinical area or advanced training/certification.
4. Comprehensive knowledge of pharmaceutics, pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, pharmacoeconomics, and pharmacotherapeutics. This level of knowledge is usually characterized by at least 1 year of experience in a specialized clinical area or advanced training/certification.
5. Skill in monitoring and assessing the outcome of drug therapies including physical assessment and interpretation of laboratory and other diagnostic parameters.
6. Knowledge of the design, conduct, and interpretation of controlled clinical drug trials or other research related to health care.
7. Ability to communicate orally to persuade and influence clinical decisions.
8. Ability to communicate in writing to persuade and influence clinical decisions.
9. Comprehensive knowledge of DEA, FDA, VA, the State (Territory of District of Columbia, if appropriate), TJC, and other standards related to the distribution and control of scheduled and non-scheduled drugs to both inpatients and outpatients (including research and investigational drugs).
10. Are you a U.S. Citizen?A. Yes
11. Can you proficiently speak, read, write, and understand the English language?A. Yes
12. Are you willing to undergo a comprehensive background investigation which includes, but is not limited to, contact with all references, employers, co-workers, personal associates, and review of your driving record, credit history and military service?A. Yes
13. Applicants must undergo a pre-employment medical examination and be medically suitable to perform essential duties efficiently and without hazard to themselves and others. Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical examination?A. Yes
14. Prior to appointment or following appointment to a position, you may be selected for random drug testing for illegal drug use. Are you willing to undergo random urinalysis drug testing?A. Yes
15. I certify that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, all of the information included in this questionnaire is true, correct and provided in good faith. I understand that if I make an intentional false statement, commit deception, or fraud in this application and its surrounding materials, or any document, or interview associated with the examination process, my eligibilities may be cancelled; I may be denied an appointment or I may be removed and debarred from Federal service (5 C.F.R. part 731). I understand that any information I give may be investigated and that responding "No", or providing no response to this item, will result in my not being considered for this position.A. Yes