The following section is used to determine your
eligibility for appointment in the Federal Government. Failure to respond to
these questions may result in an ineligible rating. Please choose A (Yes) or B (No) for each of the following items to identify which of the following
descriptions apply to you.
Applicants must meet the basic citizenship requirement in order to qualify for this position.
1. I am a Citizen of the United States.A. Yes
In accordance with 38 U.S.C. 7402(d)and 7407(d), no person shall serve in direct patient care positions unless they are proficient in basic written and spoken English.
2. I am proficient in spoken and written English.A. Yes
The following question pertains to the licensure requirements to practice as a Psychologist. Applicants must have a Full, current and unrestricted license to practice psychology in a State, Territory, Commonwealth of the United States (i.e., Puerto Rico), or the District of Columbia.
3. Do you possess a full, current and unrestricted license to practice psychology in a State, Territory, Commonwealth of the United States (i.e., Puerto Rico), or the District of Columbia? OR Are you a Graduate Psychologist in the process of obtaining licensure?A. Yes
The following question pertains to your education from an approved psychology program.
4. Do you have (1) a doctoral degree in psychology from a graduate program in psychology accredited by the American Psychological Association (APA). The specialty area of the degree must be consistent with the assignment for which the applicant is to be employed. AND (2) Have you successfully completed a professional psychology internship training program that has been accredited by APA?A. Yes
Certification of Understanding - Select the appropriate answer to the statement below. Failure to provide an answer will result in your not being considered for this position.
5. I certify that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, all of the information included in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith. I understand that if I make an intentional false statement, or commit deception or fraud in this application and its supporting materials, or in any document or interview associated with the examination process, I may be fined or imprisoned (18 U.S.C. 1001); my eligibilities may be cancelled; I may be denied an appointment; or I may be removed and debarred from Federal service (5 C.F.R. part 731). I understand that any information I give may be investigated and that responding "No" or providing no response to this item will result in my not being considered for this position.A. Yes, I understand the information provided above and certify that the information provided in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith.
Resume Reminder - Your resume/VA-Form 2850C must include the following information for each job listed:
Job title and Duties (be as detailed as possible)
Month & year start/end dates (e.g. June 2007 to April 2008)
Full-time or part-time status (include hours worked per week)
Schools Attended, date graduated/confirmed
Current, unrestricted, license information
VETERAN'S PREFERENCE DOCUMENTATION REMINDER-You must submit proper documentation if you are claiming eligibility for veteran's preference, which includes a copy of your DD-214 (member copy 4 or earlier version that shows character of service). Applicant's claiming 10-Point preference must also submit an SF-15, Application for 10-Point Veteran's Preference along with the required documentation listed on the form (such as verification of service-connected disability percentage). For more information on the Veteran's Preference, go to www.opm.gov/veterans.