1. Are you currently accepted for enrollment or are you enrolled and seeking a degree (diploma, certificate, etc.) at least half-time (as defined by the educational institution) in a qualifying educational institution (high school; 4-year college/university; community college; junior college; professional, technical, vocational, or trade school; advanced degree programs; or other qualifying educational institutions)? (Note: You must provide acceptable documentation of your appointment eligibility by providing proof of enrollment, in the form of letters, records or statements issued from a high school, vocational institution, college, or university, with your completed application. Failure to provide the required documents will render you not eligible for consideration.)A. Yes
AREA OF CONSIDERATION (AOC)
2. From the responses below, select ONE response that best describes how you meet the area of consideration for this position.A. I am currently residing in Monterey County.
SCREEN-OUT ELEMENT (RELIABILITY AND DEPENDABILITY)
3. From the descriptions below, select the response that best describes your reliability and dependability:A. I have received commendations for my work performance on a job, in school, in Armed Forces, in Job Corps, etc.
ABILITY TO HANDLE WEIGHTS AND LOADS
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Please select only one letter for each item. Please note that your answers will be verified against the information you provide in your resume. Any skill you indicate you have experience with must be specifically included in a work/experience block on your resume otherwise, you may receive a lowered or ineligible rating.
4. Lift and carry heavy tools or equipment up to 50 pounds without any work related accident as a regular part of a job.
5. Lift and carry heavy tools up to 50 pounds (i.e. axes, picks, sledgehammers) to perform duties such as yard/ground maintenance, wood/machine shops, food service (moving large mixing or baking equipment), automotive/mechanic machines/instruments, etc.
6. Operate gas powered machinery or equipment (i.e. gas powered chainsaws, weed eaters, brush cutters) to ground maintenance tasks.
7. Operate tools and equipment to perform yard/ground maintenance duties on grades or slopes in varied extreme weather conditions (i.e. rain, snow, cold, wind).
ABILITY TO FOLLOW DIRECTIONS
8. Carry out a single instruction after it is explained to complete a task.
9. Follow routine instructions to perform simple tasks (some tasks may require several steps.)
10. Follow specific instructions to complete new or revised assignments.
11. Follow written directions to complete tasks.
DEXTERITY AND SAFETY
12. Use a variety of tools/equipment to perform maintenance and/or upkeep duties without accident/injury.
13. Follow safety procedures in performing work related tasks.
14. Keep work areas clean and safe (i.e. cleans shop, office, vehicle and/or spaces).
15. Wear personnel protection clothing or equipment to perform trades related tasks.
16. Your ratings in this Occupational Questionnaire are subject to evaluation and verification based on the documents and references you submit. Deliberate attempts to falsify or inflate your responses may be grounds for not referring you.
Please take this opportunity to review your rating to ensure the accuracy of your answers and that they are supported by your resume. Failure to agree to the statement below will disqualify you from further consideration for the position.