The assessment part of the questionnaire includes questions to identify basic requirements, minimum qualifications, and KSAs (knowledge, skills and abilities) related to this position. The following section is used to determine your eligibility for this vacancy. Please answer A ("Yes") or B("No") to each question below.A- Yes.
1. I am a citizen of the United States.
2. I am proficient in spoken and written English. [To be appointed under authority of 38 U.S.C., chapter 73 or 74, serving in a direct patient-care capacity in VHA, applicants must be proficient in written and spoken English.]
3. I hold a doctoral degree in Psychology from a college or university approved by the Secretary of Veterans Affairs, [Note: Approved doctoral programs are those from an accredited college or university whose curriculum psychology is approved by the American Psychological Association (APA). Completed study in a specialty area of psychology means completion of a full curriculum in counseling psychology, not just incidental courses in these areas as part of a program of study in a specialty area unrelated to the position for which being considered. The specialty area of the degree must be counseling psychology. (Please remember that a copy of your transcript must be submitted with your application.)
4. I have successfully completed a professional psychology internship training program that has been accredited by the American Psychological Association (APA). (Please remember that a copy of your certificate must be submitted with your application)
5. GS-15: I possess a minimum of four years of postdoctoral experience appropriate to clinical psychology equivalent to the next lower grade level GS-14. The experience must have been gained in a professional program concerned with health, rehabilitation, or vocational restoration and must have demonstrated supervisory abilities.
6. I am licensed or certified as a psychologist in a State.
Please identify the state in which you are licensed, and the expiration date of your licensure. (Please remember that a copy of your licensure must be submitted with your application.)
7. I certify that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, all of the information included in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith. I understand that if I make an intentional false statement, or commit deception or fraud in this application and its supporting materials, or in any document or interview associated with the examination process, I may be fined or imprisoned (18 U.S.C. 1001); my eligibilities may be cancelled; I may be denied an appointment; or I may be removed and debarred from Federal service (5 C.F.R. part 731). I understand that any information I give may be investigated and that responding "No" or providing no response to this item will result in my not being considered for this position.A. Yes