1. Do you have at least one year of specialized experience equivalent to the GS-11 level in the Federal Service or equivalent level in the private sector using a variety of social media tools (e.g. twitter, Facebook, YouTube) to manage/support a college or university admissions/recruitment process and assisting in the development of strategic plans for improving the use information technology systems?A. Yes
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I do not have experience in performing this task, but I am willing to learn.
2. Develop social media in operations related to the mission.
3. Develop a strategy to investigate social media employed within the admissions industry to provide recommendations for
4. Provide recommendations regarding social media tactics successfully incorporated by other institutions to enhance paperless efforts.
5. Develop communications strategies used for each social media platform.
6. Supervise personnel assigned to social media functions.
7. Ensure website is updated periodically to incorporate the latest industry standards.
8. Supervise assigned website and social media personnel.
9. Develop ways to increase efficiency in office functions to improve the electronic application process to move towards a paperless system.
10. Develop a strategic communications plan to be used by an Office of Admissions.
11. Leverage communications efforts employed by other cost centers and those used by peer/elite institutions.
12. Develop and update the execution of a Life Cycle Management plan.
13. Investigate technologies that enhance customer service.
14. Plan, schedule, and conduct projects and studies to evaluate and recommend ways to improve the effectiveness of work operations.
15. Plan and organize studies, estimate costs, and coordinate with staff and line management personnel.
16. Develop a strategic, forward leaning vision for the employment of information technology systems.
17. Review all marketing materials used by own, and other, websites/internet, to determine effectiveness.
18. Review use of the internet for marketing/advertising to determine the effectiveness of increasing awareness to candidates/prospects in underrepresented congressional districts.
19. Review use of the internet for marketing/advertising to determine the effectiveness of increasing awareness to candidates/prospects in underserved diverse populations.
20. Investigate forward leaning technologies that will lead to an Admissions Office that leads the college/university admissions industry.
21. Investigate forward leaning technologies which lead to an Admissions Office that improves efficiency in all office functions.
22. Adapt analytical techniques and evaluation criteria to the measurement and improvement of program effectiveness.
23. Support electronic application process to assist migration to a paperless system.
24. Research the use of cutting edge technology used in the admissions industry.
25. Provide strategic employment of information technology systems and communications in support of mission.
26. Oversee an Office of Admissions website to ensure it is functional, eases navigation for Office of Admissions functions for prospects and candidates.
27. Develop a new website that "brands" the university as an industry standard.
28. Automate work processes for the conduct of administrative support functions or program operations.
29. Your ratings in this Occupational Questionnaire are subject to evaluation and verification based on the documents and references you submit. Deliberate attempts to falsify or inflate your responses may be grounds for not referring you.
Please take this opportunity to review your rating to ensure the accuracy of your answers and that they are supported by your resume. Failure to agree to the statement below will disqualify you from further consideration for the position.