Enter your Social Security Number in the space indicated. Your Social Security Number is requested under the authority of Executive Order 9397 to uniquely identify your records from those of other applicants who may have the same name. As allowed by law or Presidential directive, your Social Security Number is used to seek information about you from employers, schools, banks and others who may know you. Providing your Social Security Number is voluntary, however we can not process your application without it.
Are you eligible for the Federal Employment Program for Persons with Disabilities? (For information on Schedule A appointments, see the OPM website.)
Enter the lowest grade level that you will accept for this position. The lowest grade for this position is 15.
Select/enter at least one occupational specialty. The specialty code for this position is:
Select/enter at least one geographic location in which you are interested and will accept employment. The location code for this position is:
1. From the descriptions below, select the one which best describes your experience and which meets the Minimum Qualification Requirements for Policy Advisor (Meaningful Use), GS-301-15.A. I have one year of specialized experience, equivalent to the GS-14 grade level in the Federal service, providing knowledge and analysis of health care legislation, regulations and market forces to determine policy opportunities and impact of health Information Technology innovations, regulations or processes.
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
2. Write policy documents.
3. Edit policies created by others.
4. Analyze and distills public comment.
5. Coordinate and capture input from stakeholders.
6. Summarize advisory committee input.
7. Maintain open, collaborative and transparent relationships with all stakeholders.
8. Create strategy with stakeholder input.
9. Communicate strategy with stakeholders.
10. Communicate policy and strategy internally.
11. Communicate policy and strategy to private sector stakeholders.
12. Coordinate grants and contracts.
13. Manage interagency collaborations.
14. Coordinate research in policy situations.
15. Provide insight and policy guidance to a Senior Leaders.