The assessment part of the questionnaire includes questions to identify basic requirements, minimum qualifications, and KSAs (knowledge, skills and abilities) related to this position.
BASIC REQUIREMENTS: The following section is used to identify basic requirements for this vacancy.
1. Education - I am a graduate of an Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) accredited College or School of Pharmacy with a baccalaureate degree in pharmacy (BS Pharmacy) and/or a Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.) degree. Verification of approved degree programs may be obtained from the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education, 20 North Clark Street, Suite 2500, Chicago, Illinois 60602-5109; phone: (312)664-3575, or through their web site at: http://www.acpe-accredit.org/. (NOTE: Prior to 2005 ACPE accredited both baccalaureate and Doctor of Pharmacy terminal degree program. Today the sole degree is Doctor of Pharmacy.)A. Yes.
2. Citizenship - I am a citizen of the United States.A. Yes
3. Licensure - I hold a full, current and unrestricted license to practice pharmacy in a State, Territory, Commonwealth of the United States (i.e., Puerto Rico), or the District of Columbia. The pharmacist must maintain current registration if this is a requirement for maintaining full, current, and unrestricted licensure.A. Yes.
4. Proficiency in English - I am proficient in spoken and written English. [To be appointed under authority of 38 U.S.C., chapter 73 or 74, to serve in a direct patient-care capacity in Veterans Health Administration, applicants must be proficient in written and spoken English.]A. Yes.
5. Minimum Qualifications - I have 1 year experience equivalent to the GS-12 level or I have completed a 1 year residency or fellowship training program. Residency and fellowship training programs in a specialized area of clinical pharmacy practice may be substituted for creditable experience on a year-for-year basis. The pharmacy residency program must be accredited by the American Society of Health System Pharmacists (ASHP). A fellowship program that is not accredited by the American College of Clinical Pharmacy (ACCP) will need to have comparable standards for experience to be creditable (Professional Standards Board refers to the Deputy Chief Consultant for Professional Practice for the determination).A. Yes.
6. Your rating is subject to verification based on the resume, narratives and other relevant documents you submit, and through verification of references as appropriate. Deliberate attempts to falsify information are grounds for non-selection and for termination. In addition, falsifying information on your application can result in your being barred from federal employment. Please choose A to certify that your answers are complete.A. I certify and my answers are complete and accurate.