Select the appropriate answers to the following factors based on your current level of education and/or experience that demonstrates your ability to perform the duties of this position.
1. I am a graduate of a degree program in pharmacy from an approved college or university. The degree program is approved by the American Council on Pharmaceutical Education (ACPE), or prior to the establishment of ACPE, a member of the American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy (AACP). MUST PROVIDE COPY OF TRANSCRIPT.A. Yes
2. I am a citizen of the United States.A. Yes
3. I possess a full, current and unrestricted license to practice pharmacy in a State, Territory, Commonwealth of the United States (i.e., Puerto Rico), or the District of Columbia. COPY OF LICENSE REQUIRED. OR I am eligible for a 2-year appointment as a graduate pharmacist pending licensure.A. Yes
4. Pharmacists must be proficient in spoken and written English as required by 38 U.S.C. 7402(d), and 7407(d). Do you have demonstrated English Language Proficiency?A. Yes
Select the appropriate answer to each of the following statements based on your qualifications for this position. When answering the questionnaire, remember that your experience and education are subject to verification by investigation.A. I have completed the equivalent of 1 year of creditable experience at the next lower grade level which is directly related to the position to be filled
6. I am a current John J. Pershing VAMC employee.A. Yes.
INSTRUCTIONS: VETERANS PREFERENCE - Veterans who served on active duty in the U.S. Armed Forces and were separated under honorable conditions may be eligible for Veterans' preference. For service after October 15, 1976, the Veteran must have received a Campaign Badge, Expeditionary Medal, a service connected disability, or have served during the Gulf War between August 2, 1990 and January 2, 1992 or for more than 180 consecutive days, other than training, any part of which occurred during the period beginning September 11, 2001, and ending on the date prescribed by Presidential proclamation or by law as the last day of Operation Iraqi Freedom. To claim Veterans' preference, Veterans should be ready to provide a copy of their DD-214, Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty, or other proof. Veterans with service connected disability and others claiming "10 point preference" will need to submit Form SF-15, Application for 10-point Veterans' Preference.
7. Please choose the ONE statement below that applies to you.A. I am eligible for tentative ("5-point") preference.
This position is open to current VA employee's only.
8. Your rating is subject to verification based on the résumé, narratives and other relevant documents you submit, and through verification of references as appropriate. Deliberate attempts to falsify information are grounds for non-selection and for termination. In addition, falsifying information on your application can result in your being barred from federal employment. Please choose A to certify that your answers are accurate and complete.A. I certify that my answers are accurate and complete.