Please accurately identify your level of experience and demonstrated capability when completing this questionnaire as your responses, resume and supporting documents will be reviewed for accuracy. You will be asked at the end of this questionnaire to certify your entire application as true and accurate.
The following section is used to determine your eligibility for appointment and referral consideration. Please indicate those eligibilities for which you are eligible and would like to be considered. You will only be considered under eligibilities that you select and provide requested supporting information either below or within your resume. If you do not meet at least one of the eligibilities below, you are not eligible to be considered for this position. For additional information, definitions and supporting documentation requirements see the list of appointing eligibilities listed at http://www.public.navy.mil/donhr/Employment/CivJobOpps/Documents/ApplicantChecklist_Merit.pdf. Please note that documentation (e.g., SF-50’s or DD-214s) will be requested if you are selected to verify your eligibility.
1. Current Permanent Federal Civilian Employee - I am currently employed as a permanent career or career-conditional (Tenure 1 or 2 in box 24 of SF-50) federal employee in the competitive service (will show a 1 in box 34 of SF-50) or I am currently on a permanent Veterans' Recruitment Appointment (VRA) (SF-50 will show a 2 in box 34). Note: Your resume must include your position title, pay plan, series, grade level, agency worked for and dates of employment for all applicable federal work experiences.A. Yes
2. Veterans Employment Opportunity Act (VEOA) - I am a veteran who served substantially 3 or more years of continuous active duty in the military - OR - I am a preference eligible; AND I was discharged under honorable conditions. Note: If you are responding yes, ensure that you have answered all applicable veterans’ questions in both the Eligibility Information and Other Information sections of this questionnaire. Visit http://www.fedshirevets.gov/job/vetpref/index.aspx for veterans' preference eligibility requirements.A. Yes
3. Annuitant - I am currently receiving an annuity for service as a federal civil servant. If selected, I would be serving as a re-employed annuitant.A. Yes
4. Interagency Career Transition Assistance Plan (ICTAP) I am a current or former federal employee displaced from a position in a Non-DoD federal agency (e.g., IRS, VA, Dept of Labor, etc.) in the same local commuting area of the vacancy. I have a current (or last) performance rating of record of at least fully successful or the equivalent. Applicants eligible under ICTAP are provided priority selection for vacancies within the local commuting area for which they apply and are well qualified. NOTE: If you indicate "yes" for this statement, you must submit copies of the appropriate documentation, such as a reduction in force (RIF) separation notice, SF-50 reflecting your RIF separation, or a notice of proposed removal for declining a directed reassignment or transfer of function to another commuting area. You must also submit documentation to reflect your current (or last) performance rating of record.A. Yes
5. PPP Military Spouse - I am registered in the DoD Priority Placement Program (PPP) Military Spouse Preference Program (Program S) for the series, grade and location covered by this announcement.A. Yes
1. Please select one response that best describes how you meet the minimum qualifications for the Management Analyst at the GS-15 grade level.A. I have one year of specialized experience equivalent to the next lower grade (GS-14) in the Federal service or equivalent experience in the private or public sector providing oversight and guidance on event/conference planning, charitable campaigns, and special projects; developing policies in support of a customer service organization; and experience supervising personnel in a variety of disciplines.
For each task in the following group, select the ONE statement that most accurately describes your current level of experience and capability using the scale below.A- I do not have experience in performing this task, but I am willing to learn.
2. Provide logistics and guidance for all aspects of conference support, event planning, or other special projects for an organization.
3. Analyze (on a quantitative or qualitative basis) the effectiveness of program operations in meeting established goals and objectives.
4. Provide support and customer service to personnel to ensure the protocol and quality are maintained for event and/or conference planning.
5. Develop new or modified administrative program policies, regulations, goals, or objectives for charitable campaigns.
6. Develop policies, programs, and/or processes which support the functions of a customer service department.
7. Collaborate with other organizations and senior leaders to ensure a customer service department accomplishes all assignments within applicable laws, regulations, policies, and precedents.
8. Develop internal and external standard operating procedures for various administrative programs and/or personnel management procedures and practices.
9. Formulate new or revise current guidelines based on oral and written communications from senior level officials.
10. Analyze a variety of situations to resolve issues relating to personnel, finance, administrative, workload management, and/or policy changes.
11. Conduct analysis of situations identified to resolve problems that impact the orderly and efficient flow of work for an organization.
12. Prioritize data and/or requirements in order to prepare information for use by higher level managers.
13. Maintain awareness of current political issues when formulating innovative and persuasive solutions to complex problems.
14. Influence managers or other officials to accept and implement finding and recommendations on administrative and organizational improvements or program effectiveness.
15. Provide technical supervision of personnel engaged in substantive professional, technical and administrative work.
16. Advise on the distribution of work among positions and organizations and the appropriate staffing levels and skills mix.
17. Direct subordinate personnel through objective setting, employee development, performance evaluation, work guidance, and/or other actions in personnel management areas.
18. Develop workload based staffing standards to determine organizational manning levels.
19. Your ratings in this Occupational Questionnaire are subject to evaluation and verification based on the documents and references you submit. Deliberate attempts to falsify or inflate your responses may be grounds for not referring you.
Please take this opportunity to review your rating to ensure the accuracy of your answers and that they are supported by your resume. Failure to agree to the statement below will disqualify you from further consideration for the position.