Select/enter at least one geographic location in which you are interested and will accept employment. The location code for this position is:
To be considered for this position, ALL applicants MUST submit written statements (narrative format) of accomplishments that would satisfy each of the MTQs. You are required to respond to all MTQs and you must address each MTQ separately. If you fail to address each MTQ, you will be rated as ineligible. Please limit your written narrative statements to no more than one page for each MTQ, or no more than 5 pages in total.
Qualifying experience for Pay Band 2c includes one year of specialized experience (comparable to the Pay Band 3a or GS-15 or equivalent non-federal experience), which is directly related to the work of this position and which has equipped the applicant with the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform successfully the duties of the position. This experience must include activities such as: 1) providing executive leadership and technical direction in the formulation, implementation, and completion of an agency wide program operation in technology; 2) experience as a senior consultant to top management officials on the design, development, and administration of various mission critical and complex technology enterprise systems across complex organizations; 3) experience in working with a highly mobile workforce that travels overseas frequently and have a small footprint overseas; 4) experience managing a diverse technology team of professionals including Federal employees and contractors; 5) experience as a problem-solver in technology solutions that involves experience in strategic technology development, systems integration, managing technology budgets and projects; and/or 6) experience working with business owners in seeking technology solutions that meets their needs. (NOTE: This experience MUST be well documented on your resume or application).A. I meet the specialized experience described above.
ALL applicants MUST submit written statements of accomplishments that would satisfy each of the following Mandatory Technical Qualifications (MTQs). You are required to respond to all MTQs and you must address each MTQ separately. If you fail to address each MTQ, you will be rated as ineligible.You must attach a one (1) page written narrative statements for each Mandatory Technical Qualification (MTQ).
You must clearly demonstrate in your resume how your leadership requirements relate to the MTQs. We recommend that your resume emphasize your level of responsibilities, the scope and complexity of programs managed, and your program accomplishments, including the results of your actions. Your application will be further evaluated to measure the degree in which your background matches the following leadership requirements and MANDATORY TECHNICAL QUALIFICATIONS (MTQs).
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
2. Leadership Requirement: Results-Driven Leadership. Demonstrated ability to meet organizational goals and customer expectations. Includes the ability to make decisions that produce high-quality results by applying technical knowledge, analyzing problems, and calculating risks.
MTQ 1. Knowledge of technology, requirements, methods and procedures; hardware, software, groupware; a variety of operating systems, and networks; and the ability to be innovative in a fast-moving world of technology and to translate that into workable solutions for the organization.
3. Leadership Requirement: Business Acumen. Demonstrated ability to manage in a small agency environment, human, financial, and information resources strategically.
MTQ 2. Significant management skill required in managing, securing, and overseeing both domestic and internationally based technology, technology security programs and infrastructure.
4. Leadership Requirement: Results-Driven Leadership. Demonstrated ability to meet organizational goals and customer expectations. Includes the ability to make decisions that produce high-quality results by applying technical knowledge, analyzing problems, and calculating risks.
MTQ 3. Knowledge of the technology enterprise business and business processes in order to provide solutions to management needs and experience managing technology budgets and projects.
Leadership Requirement: Results-Driven Leadership: Demonstrated ability to meet organizational goals and customer expectations. Includes the ability to make decisions that produce high-quality results by applying technical knowledge, analyzing problems, and calculating risks.
MTQ 4. Skill serving as a consultant to top management officials on the design, development, and administration of various mission critical technology enterprise systems.
6. Leadership Requirement: Leading People. Demonstrated ability to lead people toward meeting the organization's vision, mission, and goals. Includes the ability to provide an inclusive workplace that fosters the development of others, facilitates cooperation and teamwork, and supports constructive resolution of conflicts.
MTQ 5. Skill in managing, directing and supervising technology activities of an organization with subordinate staff of federal employees and contracted support.
7. Leadership Requirement: Leading Change: Demonstrated ability to bring about strategic change, both within and outside the organization, to meet organizational goals. Includes the ability to establish an organizational vision and implement it in a continuously changing environment, communicate vision and strategy, and inspire trust and commitment to the workforce.
MTQ 6: Skill in implementing policies and safeguards (including robust cyber security measures) to protect information, systems, and networks within an organization with both domestic and international scope.