1. Are you a citizen of the United States?A. Yes
2. Are you proficient in spoken and written English?A. Yes
3. Are you a Graduate of a degree program in Pharmacy from an approved college or university, The degree program must have been approved by the American Council on Pharmaceutical Education (ACPE) or prior to establishment of ACPE, have been a member of an American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy (AACP)?A. Yes
4. Do you currently possess a full, current and unrestricted license to practice Pharmacy in a State, Territory, Commonwealth of the United States or the District of Columbia?A. Yes
5. In addition to meeting the Basic Requirements, do you have 1 full year (52 weeks) of specialized experience equivalent to the next lower grade level (GS-12) which is directly related to the position being filled or board certification recognized by the American Pharmaceutical Association's Board of Pharmaceutical Specialties?
Examples of Specialized Experience/Assignments: Spending time practicing in a major specialty (e.g., medicine, surgery, psychiatry, neurology, spinal cord injury, ambulatory care, rehabilitation medicine, geriatrics, medical research, etc.). Responsibility for a major program area within Pharmacy Service (e.g., ADP systems, quality assurance/utilization review, drug information, etc.).
Certification of Understanding - Select the appropriate answer to the statement below. Failure to provide an answer will result in your not being considered for this position.
6. I certify that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, all of the information included in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith. I understand that if I make an intentional false statement, or commit deception or fraud in this application and its supporting materials, or in any document or interview associated with the examination process, I may be fined or imprisoned (18 U.S.C. 1001); my eligibilities may be cancelled; I may be denied an appointment; or I may be removed and debarred from Federal service (5 C.F.R. part 731). I understand that any information I give may be investigated and that responding "No" or providing no response to this item will result in my not being considered for this position.A. Yes, I understand the information provided above and certify that the information provided in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith.
Resume Reminder - Your resume must include the following information for each job listed:
Duties (be as detailed as possible)
Month & year start/end dates (e.g. June 2007 to April 2008)
Full-time or part-time status (include hours worked per week)