1. Select the one statement below that best describes the education and/or experience to minimally qualify at the GS-07 level:A. I have one year of specialized experience, equivalent to at least the GS-05 in the Federal service, that included providing support and coordination of project activities; utilizing database management programs (e.g., Microsoft Word, Access, and Adobe Acrobat) to manipulate data; maintaining a correspondence system or method to ensure timely processing of inquiries; planning and providing logistical support for meetings and conferences for project/program staff; and contacting internal and external customers for information.
2. Select the one statement below that best describes the education and/or experience to minimally qualify at the GS-09 level:A. I have one year of specialized experience, equivalent to at least the GS-07 in the Federal service, that included assisting in planning and evaluating project activities; utilizing database management programs (e.g., Microsoft Word, Access, and Adobe Acrobat) to manipulate and retrieve data; maintaining a correspondence system or method to ensure timely processing of inquiries; planning and providing administrative and logistical support for project/program staff; and compiling data to produce reports on project activities and status.
3. Select the one statement that best describes your education and/or experience to qualify at the GS-11 grade level:A. I have one year of specialized experience equivalent to the GS-09 in the Federal service that included: planning and evaluating activities to achieve project goals and objectives; executing special projects, policies, and work practices relating to office programs; providing solutions to project plans to ensure project objectives are met; and preparing detailed analytical reports of project status for senior management; and presenting information to management officials.
4. Are you a current and permanent Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) employee?A. Yes (you must submit a copy of your SF-50 to show you are a DHHS employee)
For each task item, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience, education, and/or training.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
5. Plan project activities to achieve program goals and objectives.
6. Monitor and report status of all assigned project activities.
7. Recommend strategies or solutions for handling issues that may adversely impact project plans and activities.
8. Research and consolidate information from various projects to prepare responses to inquiries received.
9. Plan and provide support of conference meetings for staff.
10. Purchase resources to support a program or project using an organization's credit card.
11. Review and prioritize incoming requests for information to ensure response deadlines are met.
12. Participate in project work groups and committees and provide input/recommendation to achieve program goals and objectives.
13. Provide up-to-date status on projects to management officials.
14. Provide guidance and assistance to staff regarding administrative and logistical requirements.
15. Respond orally to questions and routine requests for information.
16. Develop operating procedures and/or project plans for a program office.
17. Prepare reports evaluating the effectiveness of project operations.
18. Prepare correspondence in response to inquiries for information.