Please choose: 001 All US Citizens
1. Please select the response below that best indicates how you meet the basic requirement for this position. Mark one response. Do not leave blank.A. I possess one year of specialized experience equivalent to the GS-12 or higher grade level in the Federal service or equivalent pay systems that demonstrates the competencies necessary to do the work of the position. Specialized experience must demonstrate that you have competency in drug review processes or similar technical processes, adult educational theory and practices, eLearning tools and industry standard software to implement the latest developments in training and education.
In this part, you will respond to questions about experiences you have had that are related to the requirements of the job for which you are applying. Carefully review the response descriptions listed below. For each question or statement, select the one response description that best describes your experience, education, or training.A- I have no education, training or experience in performing this task.
2. Assist in the development of guidance for staff sponsors and the public that describe interpretation of policy on regulatory issues that involve drug evaluations.
3. Interpret and apply theories of adult education and practice to evaluate and incorporate the latest developments and issues in training and education.
4. Assist subject matter experts in developing instructional materials by writing or editing educational content.
5. Compose policies and standards for career development and training on for a variety of occupational categories.
6. Write and edit eLearning educational content and incorporate current technology for educators tasked with developing specific criteria.
7. Provide advice in the establishment of educational policies and programs for training and development of multi-disciplinary staff engaged in scientific, managerial and administrative activities.
8. Provide advice and guidance into acquisition, standardization and maintenance of government and external training programs.
9. Implement procedures to ensure that all programs are in compliance with training and education standards and are aligned to support strategic and public health missions.
10. Participate in the development and formulation of professional development training programs that are unique new drug processes by coordinating or implementing education and training programs or mentoring programs for staff.
11. Coordinate continuing education and professional development training that include educational activities such as workshops, conferences, courses or seminars aimed to enhance scientific or regulatory knowledge and skills sets.
12. Author eLearning programs, blended programs, web-based training, and asynchronous learning content utilizing using industry standard software including graphic design, multimedia production, video/audio presentations, instructional simulations and demonstrations and webpage design.
13. Design or test education eLearning programs for use in the development of staff training.
14. Confirm learning objectives through ongoing needs assessment.