Enter your Social Security Number in the space indicated. Your Social Security Number is requested under the authority of Executive Order 9397 to uniquely identify your records from those of other applicants who may have the same name. As allowed by law or Presidential directive, your Social Security Number is used to seek information about you from employers, schools, banks and others who may know you. Providing your Social Security Number is voluntary, however we can not process your application without it.
Are you an ICTAP Eligible?
For information on how to apply as an ICTAP eligible see http://opm.gov/rif/employee_guides/career_transition.asp#ictap. To be well-qualified and exercise selection priority for this vacancy, displaced Federal employees must be rated at 85.0 or above on the rating criteria for this position.
Are you eligible for Indian preference as defined by the Department of the Interior (DOI) and as evidenced by appropriate Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA) authorized certification?
Are you eligible for preference based on being a Public Law 94-437 Indian Health Service Scholarship recipient? For more information, please click here.
Are you eligible for the Federal Employment Program for Persons with Disabilities? (For information on Schedule A appointments, see the OPM website.)
Are you a PHS Commissioned Officer (This includes active duty officers, inactive reserve officers, and applicants who have been approved for commissioning in the USPHS Commissioned Corps)?
Are you eligible for noncompetitive appointment?
This includes applicants who are eligible for special or noncompetitive appointment authorities such as 30% or more compensable disabled veterans, persons with disabilities and PHS Commissioned Corps Officers. This also includes applicants who meet the qualifications for this position and who have previously held, or currently hold, a Federal position at the grade of this position.
Enter the lowest grade level that you will accept for this position. The lowest grade for this position is TAG:Beginning Grade.
If you are a male at least 18 years of age, born after December 31, 1959, have you registered with the Selective Service System?
Select/enter at least one occupational specialty. The specialty code for this position is:
Select/enter at least one geographic location in which you are interested and will accept employment. The location code for this position is:
1. From the descriptions below, select the one which best describes your experience which meets the minimum qualifications for the Facilities Management System/CAD Administrator GS-0301-12
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
2. Serve as the Computer Aided Facilities Management System and CAD administrator.
3. Guide customers and other project participants at project decision points in the areas of project feasibility, project programming and in the utilization, planning, and design of space.
4. Serve as the design project officer on assigned projects.
5. Analyze best use of existing and potential space, customer programs and staffing and the development of alternative scenarios.
6. Generate work products such as color overlay space allocation block plans, narratives, or spreadsheets.
7. Gather, track, verify and document data on the occupancy of facilities.
8. Complete projects in two areas inter-related with facilities management system, space management and building renovation design.
9. Coordinate management of space database and other related systems to include proper maintenance and operation, and management of various databases.
10. Provide user support to and problem resolution on CAD and CAFMS to personnel.
11. Provide resolution of conflicting or inaccurate data sources through interaction with customer occupant organizations and physical verification of occupants.
12. Gather and analyze current and future staffing projections, alternative current and potential space and development of work products which may include spreadsheet analysis, descriptive narratives, and color overlay drawings graphics.