For questions 1, 2, and 3, your answers should include convictions resulting from a plea of nolo contendere (no contest), but omit: (1) traffic fines of $300 or less, (2) any violation of law committed before your 16th birthday, (3) any violation of law committed before your 18th birthday if finally decided in juvenile court or under a Youth Offender law, (4) any conviction set aside under the Federal Youth Corrections Act or similar state law, and (5) any conviction for which the record was expunged under Federal or state law.
1. During the last 10 years, have you been convicted, been imprisoned, been on probation, or been on parole? (Includes felonies, firearms or explosives violations, misdemeanors, and all other offenses.) If "YES," use the narrative section to provide the date, explanation of the violation, place of occurrence, and the name and address of the police department or court involved.A. Yes
2. Have you been convicted by a military court-martial in the past 10 years? (If no military service, answer "NO.") If "YES," use the narrative section to provide the date, explanation of the violation, place of occurrence, and the name and address of the military authority or court involved.A. Yes
3. Are you now under charges for any violation of law? If "YES," use the narrative section to provide the date, explanation of the violation, place of occurrence, and the name and address of the police department or court involved.A. Yes
4. During the last 5 years, have you been fired from any job for any reason, did you quit after being told that you would be fired, did you leave any job by mutual agreement because of specific problems, or were you debarred from Federal employment by the Office of Personnel Management or any other Federal agency? If "YES," use the narrative section to provide the date, an explanation of the problem, reason for leaving, and the employer's name and address.A. Yes
5. Are you delinquent on any Federal debt? (Includes delinquencies arising from Federal taxes, loans, overpayment of benefits, and other debts to the U.S. Government, plus defaults of Federally guaranteed or insured loans such as student and home mortgage loans.) If "YES," use the narrative section to provide the type, length, and amount of the delinquency or default, and steps that you are taking to correct the error or repay the debt.A. Yes
6. Do you receive, or have you ever applied for, retirement pay, pension, or other retired pay based on military, Federal civilian, or District of Columbia Government service?A. Yes
Please use this section to provide the required information if you have answered "Yes" to numbers 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 on the suitability questions. If you have answered "Yes" to the referenced questions, you MUST provide the required information. All of your answers must be truthful and complete. A false statement on any part of your application may be grounds for not hiring you or for firing you after you begin work. Also, you may be punished by a fine or imprisonment (U.S. Code, title 18, section 1001). You may be asked to provide this information at any time.
I possess one full year of specialized experience that has equipped me with the particular knowledge, skills, and abilities to successfully perform the duties of the position, and is directly related to this position. To be creditable, specialized experience must be at the 11 grade level or equivalent under other pay systems in the Federal service, military or private sector. Specialized experience may include experience with security principles and methods, services, system security policies and DoD regulations, experience with incident handling processes and procedures; experience with isolating and analyzing relevant data regarding complex issue affecting the cyber security posture of an organization.A. Yes
Position is designated Level 3 in accordance with the Department of Defense 8570.1M, Information assurance Workforce Improvement Program. To be considered the candidate must meet the Level 3 certification requirements and must maintain the certification throughout the lifecycle of the position. I confirm that I am Level 3 certified and agree if hired to maintain Level 3 certification for the lifecycle of the position.A. Yes
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
Coordinates computer security incident responses.
Evaluates and recommends information systems security software or hardware.
11. Analyze risks involved in use of newly developed technologies and security implications.
12. Analyze risks involved in use of newly developed technologies and security implications.
13. Formulate and conduct or participates in study projects to recommend standard solutions to complex architect and systems engineering requirements.
14. Establish controls to ensure meeting of deadlines.
15. Develop and interpret IT security policies and procedures that reduce the risk to infrastructure control systems.
Coordinate projects between diverse teams ensuring best practices and optimal technology when applying IA principals and policies.
17. Implement high-level security requirements resulting from changes to laws, regulations or policies.
Institute measures to ensure awareness and compliance with IT security procedures and policies.
19. Review and evaluate security incident response policies.
Review proposed new systems, networks and software designs for potential security risks.
Apply new IT security methods to previously unresolved infrastructure control security issues.
Implementation of the security certification and accreditation of systems based on the Defense Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP).
Integrate security policies and practices with other IT programs and services.
Monitor IT systems to ensure appropriate levels of safeguards exist to protect them against perceived threats and document how to meet the appropriate security controls.
Ensure conformance to technical specification requirements by addressing critical performance issues and areas of risk.
Implement IT security controls and security authorization documentation.
Evaluate test results based on vulnerability scans and security control testing and perform corrective actions.
Provide technical advice to management and other technical specialist on critical IT security issues.
Investigate security incidents for cause and the most effective corrective actions.
Provide hands-on IT assistance and support for technology systems.
Your ratings in this Occupational Questionnaire are subject to evaluation and verification. Later steps in the selection process are specifically designed to verify your ratings. Deliberate attempts to falsify information may be ground for not selecting you or for dismissing you from the position. Please take this opportunity to review your ratings to ensure their accuracy. By agreeing to the statement below, you are confirming that you: Understand this warning; have reviewed your responses to this questionnaire for accuracy; and verify that your responses accurately describe your current level of experience and capability. I certify that my responses to this questionnaire and the resume and documents provided in my application are true and accurate to the best of my knowledge. FAILURE TO CERTIFY WILL RENDER YOU INELIGBLE FOR CONSIDERTION.A. Yes, I verify that all of my responses to this questionnaire are true and accurate. I accept that if my supporting documentation and/or later steps in the selection process do not support one or more of my responses to the questionnaire that my application may be rated lower and/or I may be removed from further consideration.