1. Are you submitting Form BIA-4432, Verification of Indian Preference for Employment, to claim Indian Preference? Note: You must upload a copy of your Form BIA-4432, otherwise credit will not be given.A. Yes
2. Are you a current status employee or were you a former employee with Reinstatement eligibility? If so, you must submit a copy of your most recent SF50-B, Notification of Personnel Action, otherwise, credit will not be given.A. Yes
3. Are you claiming Veteran's preference and submitting a DD-214 Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty, with the required documents to verify Veterans Preference? Note: You must upload your supporting documentation; otherwise credit will not be given. To determine if you are eligible, please go to the following website: http://www.usajobs.gov/EI3.aspA. Yes
4. Do you possess a valid state drivers license which you have held for at least two years preceding this application?A. Yes
5. Are you willing to undergo a comprehensive background investigation which includes, but is not limited to, contact with all references, employers, co-workers, personal associates and a review of your driving record, credit history, criminal history, and military service?A. Yes
Basic Education Requirement: Individual Occupational Requirements for the Information Technology Management Series, GS-2210.
6. Please choose the response below that best indicates how you meet the basic education requirements for the Information Technology Specialist position.A. I possess a master's degree or equivalent graduate degree in computer science, engineering, information science, information systems management, mathematics, operations research, statistics or technology management; or a degree that provided a minimum of 24 semester hours in one or more of the fields listed above and requred the development or adaptation of applications, systems or networks.
In addition to the Basic Education Requirements listed above, you must also meet the following Education and/or Experience requirements for the Information Technology Specialist at the GS-09 grade level.
7. Please choose the one response that best describes your qualifications for the IT Specialist at the GS-09 grade level.A. I possess at least one year of specialized experience equivalent to GS-07 in the Federal service and demonstrates my knowledge of computer requirements and techniques in carrying out project assignments consisting of several related tasks, such as developing minor modifications to parts of a system on the basis of detailed specifications provided. The assignments must show completion of the following, or the equivalent: Analysis of the interrelationships of pertinent components of the system; Planning the sequence of actions necessary to accomplish the assignment; Personal responsibility for at least a segment of the overall project.
Indicate your level of experience, education, and/or training as it relates to your knowledge of IT concepts, principles, methods and practices. Select only one letter for each task.A- I have not had education, training, or experience in performing this task.
8. Analyze existing IT processes, standards, guidelines, and/or policies and make recommendations for improvement.
9. Analyze existing IT systems to recommend improvement or replacement to meet the requirements of the organization.
10. Responsible for network and systems design to ensure established security policies are implemented.
11. Responsible for evaluations, audits and testing of existing IT backup and disaster recovery procedures.
12. Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written).
Indicate your level of experience, education, and/or training as it relates to your ability to install, configure, and maintain the operating system or segments of a system environment including system servers and operating systems software on which applications programs run. Select only one letter for each task.
13. Plan and coordinate the installation, testing, operation, troubleshooting and maintenance of hardware and software systems.
14. Responsible for the operation and maintenance of the network infrastructure.
15. Responsible for the planning, design, development, testing, implementation and management of existing and proposed IT systems.
Indicate your level of experience, education, and/or training as it relates to your knowledge of providing technical assistance and customer support to departmental end-users. Provides on-call support for computer/network systems. Uses judgment to solve a wide range of operational and support problems and issues and in adapting guidelines. Select only one letter for each task.
16. Conduct a full range of customer support services.
17. Resolve customer problems using best methods practices.
18. Ability to interact with customers in a professional manner.
19. Maintain record-keeping logs of work performed, customer requests, problems and resolutions.
Indicate your level of experience, education, and/or training as it relates to problem solving. Select only one letter for each task.
20. Identify customer's IT issues/problems.
21. Develop and implement best methods, procedures and processes to resolve problems.
22. Utilize diagnostic tools and fault identification techniques to diagnose customer IT problems.
23. Determine the corrective action needed to resolve customer IT problems.
24. Document problem resolution analysis.
25. Failure to agree to the statement below will disqualify you from further consideration for the position. For each task listed below, choose the letter that best describes your answer.A. Yes, I verify that all of my responses to this questionnaire are true and accurate. I accept that if my supporting documentation and/or later steps in the selection process do not support one or more of my responses to the questionnaire that my application may be rated lower and/or I may be removed from further consideration.