1. Are you submitting Form BIA-4432, Verification of Indian Preference for Employment, to claim Indian Preference? Note: You must upload a copy of your Form BIA-4432, otherwise credit will not be given.A. Yes
2. Are you a current status employee or were you a former employee with Reinstatement eligibility and you are submitting a copy of your most recent SF 50-B, Notification of Personnel Action? Note: You must upload a copy of your most recent SF 50-B to verify status, otherwise credit will not be given.A. Yes
3. Are you claiming Veteran's preference and submitting a DD-214 Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty, with the required documents to verify Veterans Preference? Note: You must upload your supporting documentation; otherwise credit will not be given. To determine if you are eligible, please go to the following website: http://www.usajobs.gov/EI3.aspA. Yes
4. Do you possess a valid state drivers license which you have held for at least two years preceding this application?A. Yes
5. Are you willing to undergo a comprehensive background investigation which includes, but is not limited to, contact with all references, employers, co-workers, personal associates and a review of your driving record, credit history, criminal history, and military service?A. Yes
Experience and Education Requirements for the Budget Analyst, GS-0560-11 position.
6. Please choose from response below that best indicates how you met the minimum qualifications for the GS-0560-11, Budget Analyst.A. I possess one year of specialized experience at the GS-09 grade level performing duties, such as planning, administering and evaluating budget planning and operations; planning and managing strategies for budget formulation and execution; analyzing and projecting the impacts of budgetary actions on programs and objectives; and analyzing legislative and regulatory actions for potential impact on programs and resources.
Indicate your level of experience, education, and/or training as it relates to your knowledge of budget policies, procedures, and regulations. Select only one letter for each task.
7. Execute a budget to include budget formulation and justification.
8. Provides advisory services and assistance to management in the planning and development stages of an annual budget for a college or university.
9. Verify obligations and expenditures are in accordance with the annual work plan and regulatory controls.
10. Formulate budget presentation strategies and ensure that budget justifications comply with regulations or policy guidance.
11. Utilize automated databases in a computerized financial management system to prepare data summaries and reports.
12. Analyze current laws with proposed legislation and policy to determine potential impact on a college or university's budget.
Indicate your level of experience, education, and/or training as it relates to analyzing, interpreting and applying legislative police, regulatory decisions. Select only one letter for each task.
13. Interpret legislation and advise management of its potential impact and aid them in modifying budgetary/programmatic requirements to meet changing situations.
14. Provide staff leadership and management in administering programs related to budget and financial management.
15. Provide guidance on strategic planning to ensure budget plans are integrated with the college's strategic plan and are responsive to Congressional mandates.
Indicate your level of experience, education, and/or training as it relates to your knowledge of problem solving of budgetary issues. Select only one letter for each task.
16. Develop alternative solutions to resolve conflicting goals and objectives.
17. Analyze and prepare financial reports to reflect progress or problem areas and present recommendations.
18. Verify accuracy and completeness of accounting data and budget during budget execution phase.
Indicate your level of experience, education, and/or training as it relates to your knowledge of oral communication. Select only one letter for each task.
19. Communicate with management on technical issues and present recommended course of action.
20. Deliver presentations on budget and program reviews.
21. Participate in advisory and accreditation committees.
22. Advise management on the proper use of funds, and controls throughout the fiscal year.
23. Develop and maintain effective relationships with others to complete daily tasks.
Indicate your level of experience, education, and/or training as it relates to you knowledge of writing. Select only one letter for each task.
24. Prepare budget justifications, correspondence, and anlytical documents.
25. Develop presentation briefing materials to present in meetings.
26. Draft or prepare procedural instructions for use in planning and estimating funding needs.
27. Prepare correspondence, reports, and other written materials regarding budgetary and financial data for distribution.
28. Failure to agree to the statement below will disqualify you from further consideration for the position. For each task listed below, choose the letter that best describes your answer.A. Yes, I verify that all of my responses to this questionnaire are true and accurate. I accept that if my supporting documentation and/or later steps in the selection process do not support one or more of my responses to the questionnaire that my application may be rated lower and/or I may be removed from further consideration.