BASIC REQUIREMENTS: The following sections are used to determine your eligibility for this vacancy. Please answer A ("Yes") or B ("No") to each question below.A- Yes.
1. Are you a citizen of the United States?
2. To be appointed under authority of 38 U.S.C., chapter 73 or 74, serving in a direct patient-care capacity in the Veterans Health Administration (VHA), applicants must be proficient in written and spoken English. Are you proficient in spoken and written English?
3. Do you have a doctoral degree in psychology from a graduate program in psychology accredited by the American Psychological Association (APA)?
4. Have you completed a professional psychology internship training program that has been accredited by the American Psychological Association (APA)?
Please identify where you completed your professional psychology internship training program, including dates (month & year)
5. Do you hold a full, current, and unrestricted license to practice psychology at the doctoral level in a State, Territory, Commonwealth of the United States (e.g., Puerto Rico), or the District of Columbia?
Please identify the state in which you are licensed, and the year of licensure.
Submitting the Assessment Questionnaire does not complete your application. Your application must include the documents that are listed in the "Required Documents" section of the vacancy announcement:
* VA Form 10-2850c
* DD-214, SF-15 (if you have military service)
* SF-50 (if you are currently a VA employee)
It is your responsibility to ensure that all required documents are provided with your application. You can load your documents from your account in USAJOBS, or you can upload your documents in the "Upload Documents" portion of Application Manager, or you can fax your documents (to fax supporting documents follow the instructions in the "How to Apply" section of the vacancy announcement).
6. Please select from the two responses below to verify that you understand that your application must include the required documents listed above.