1. Please indicate how you are eligible for this vacancy. Select one of the following:
2. Do you have one year of specialized experience equivalent to the next lower grade (GS-06) in the Federal service maintaining forms, reports, or other documents for official distribution in an organization or department? Examples of qualifying experience include: Posting official information to an organization's Web site or Portal; or identifying errors or inefficiencies in an organization's forms or form procedures; or editing documents for distribution in an organization or department.A. Yes, I have one year of specialized experience as described above.
3. Do you have the ability to type a minimum of 40 words per minute (WPM)?A. Yes
For each task in the following group, select the ONE statement that most accurately describes your current level of experience and capability using the scale below.A- I do not have experience or demonstrated capability in performing this task, but I am willing to learn.
4. Operate computer software to create word processing and spreadsheet documents (e.g., Microsoft: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Adobe or SharePoint).
5. Post operational instructions to an organization's official Web site or Portal.
6. Manage and track records or data using a computer database program.
7. Enter the time and attendance of personnel using the Standard Labor Data Collection and Distribution Application (SLDCADA) program.
8. Design or modify forms or form procedures to comply with process changes.
9. Identify unclear or duplicated information in a form or form procedure in order to reduce the number of forms required.
10. Maintain up-to-date instructions or notices in an official case file.
11. Interpret reporting laws and regulations to identify discrepancies in a report, form or file.
12. Maintain a system of records in a central filing system.
13. Identify and assign form numbers in order to index records in a central filing system.
14. Use office records to answer inquiries or questions on administrative matters.
15. Develop methods, schedules or procedures for the retention, transfer or disposal of records.
16. Make final edits and corrections to documents for official distribution checking for clarity of content, proper format and structure and/or correct spelling and punctuation.
17. Identify errors in written correspondence to ensure official documents are in compliance with the Navy Correspondence Manual.
18. Revise forms or reports to comply with reporting standards.
19. Compile written recommendations that outline trends or discrepancies requiring additional analysis.
20. Order office supplies following the rules and regulations of the Credit Card Holder.
21. Ensure official mailings are prepared per the U.S. Postal Services, Department of the Navy and United States Naval Academy regulations, policies or procedures for proper handling of U.S. Mail.
22. Open and sort official mail for dispatching to senior management.
23. Manage a tickler file system used for routing incoming mail and correspondence for an organization or department.
24. Your ratings in this Occupational Questionnaire are subject to evaluation and verification based on the documents and references you submit. Deliberate attempts to falsify or inflate your responses may be grounds for not referring you.
Please take this opportunity to review your rating to ensure the accuracy of your answers and that they are supported by your resume. Failure to agree to the statement below will disqualify you from further consideration for the position.