Please choose: 001 All US Citizens
1. From the descriptions below, please choose the BEST answer that demonstrates your experience related to the GS-343-12.A. I have at least one year of specialized experience, equivalent to the GS-11 level in the Federal service that included using analytical techniques and evaluation criteria to evaluate a program's effectiveness and productivity; collecting and analyzing budgets; and briefing management on program findings and issues.
2. From the descriptions below, please choose the BEST answer that demonstrates your experience related to the GS-343-13.A. I have at least one year of specialized experience, equivalent to the GS-12 level in the Federal service that included collecting and analyzing budgets; developing, modifying, and implementing analytical techniques and evaluation criteria for measuring a program's effectiveness and productivity; developing comprehensive reports or program studies; monitoring and tracking financial expenditures for a program; and briefing management on proposals to change operational processes.
For each of the items below, select the one statement that most accurately describes your experience and capability using the scale below.A- I have no experience in performing this work behavior.
3. Devise methods to analyze data on program needs and effectiveness.
4. Monitor performance measures to evaluate and report on the productivity of a program.
5. Analyze program operations to develop operational budget projections.
6. Interpret findings from qualitative and/or quantitative studies to recommend procedural changes in operations.
7. Participate in the development of annual plans for program areas.
8. Evaluate processes to determine organizational effectiveness.
9. Recommend process changes based upon organizational evaluations.
10. Perform organizational analysis for a multi-functional organization.
11. Develop procedures and systems for establishing, operating, and assessing administrative controls.
12. Ensure that project timelines and project objectives are met by team members.
13. Review accounting records to prepare budget reports.
14. Assist in the drafting of procedural instructions that provide management guidance in estimating funding needs.
15. Develop reports to present study findings on program productivity issues.
16. Certification of Information Accuracy: I have taken an opportunity to review my responses to ensure their accuracy. I certify that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, all of the information included in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith. I understand that if I make an intentional false statement, or commit deception or fraud in this application and its supporting materials, or in any document or interview associated with the examination process, I may be fined or imprisoned (18 U.S.C. 1001), my eligibilities may be cancelled, I may be denied an appointment, or I may be removed and debarred from Federal service (5 C.F.R. part 731). I understand that any information I give may be investigated. I understand that responding "No" to this item will result in me not being considered for this position. Note: If you fail to answer this question, you will be disqualified from consideration for this position.A. I certify that the information provided in this questionnaire is true, correct and provided in good faith, and I understand the information provided above.