1. Please select the response below that best indicates how you meet the Basic Requirement for this position.A. I possess a Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy from a school in the United States or Canada approved by a recognized accrediting body in the year of my graduation and have had at least 1 year of supervised experience providing direct service in a clinical setting, i.e., a 1-year internship or the first year of a residency program in an institution accredited for such training.
2. Have you completed at least one year of supervised experience providing direct service in a clinical setting(i.e., a 1-year internship or the first year of a residency program in an institution accredited as such training)?
Include only those internship, residency, and fellowship programs that are approved by accrediting bodies recognized within the United States or Canada.
3. Do you have a permanent, current, non-temporary, full, and unrestricted license to practice medicine in a State, District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or a territory of the United States?A. Yes (you must submit a copy)
4. Do you have at least one year of specialized experience,
A. Yes (this specialized experience should be reflected in your resume)
For each of the items below, select the one statement that most accurately describes your experience and capability using the scale below.A- I have no experience in performing this work behavior.
5. Review and/or monitor compliance activities for testing maternal drugs related to pregnancy and lactation.
6. Review and provide advice on proposed regulatory medical actions related to clinical pharmacology, internal medicine, family medicine or pediatrics.
7. Evaluate and address adverse publications or events relating to the safety of maternal health products.
8. Provide advice to research staff on issues relating to the risk assessment of maternal medicine and health.
9. Evaluate and provide feedback to employees on their job performance.
10. Conduct interview and recommend candidates for vacant positions.
11. Resolve issues and conflicts among employees to minimize any negative impacts within a program or division.
12. Recommend training for employees to enhance their work performance and skills.
13. Monitor individual development plans to ensure career goals is achieved for employees.
14. Ensure EEO objectives and all personnel actions are properly justified and documented.
15. Interact and collaborate with scientific and medical researchers, regulated industries, and government organizations.
16. Present scientific briefings regarding a program and/or initiative at national or international conferences or events.
17. Represent an organization on committees and at meetings regarding medical program concerns or issues.
18. Consult with scientific industry officials to facilitate program implementation or changes.
19. Review scientific reports, manuscripts, papers or other documents developed by subordinate staff.
20. Write reports on scientific and policy issues used for both internal and external publications.
21. Prepare research proposals for medical maternal health initiatives.
22. Develop regulations, policy, and/or procedures for a regulated maternal health program.