THE RESUME YOU SUBMIT FOR THIS ANNOUNCEMENT MUST SUPPORT THE ANSWER YOU CLAIM UNDER THIS AND OTHER QUESTIONS. IF NOT, YOU WILL BE FOUND NOT QUALIFIED OR YOUR SCORE WILL BE LOWERED.
1. From the descriptions below, select the letter that describes the education or experience you have that demonstrates your ability to perform as a GS-0301-13 Fire Program Specialist.A. My resume supports at least one year of specialized experience collecting, maintaining, analyzing, and disseminating fire incident data that is equivalent in difficulty and complexity to the GS-12 grade level or pay band in the Federal service.
Identify the position(s) in your resume in which you performed the above activity/activities; and/or gained the relevant experience. "Refer to Resume" will not be accepted. Maximum length of 250 characters.
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
2. Working as a National Fire Incident Reporting System (NFIRS) program manager or member of the National Fire Information Council (NFIC) Systems Committee.
3. Instructing NFIRS courses or providing analytical and interpretive assistance to NFIRS users (e.g. providing data for press or researchers).
4. Producing research papers or reports for professional audiences
5. Making presentations at professional conferences.