The following section is used to determine your applicant status. Internal applicants will receive first consideration for this position. If you are a veteran, your application must provide acceptable proof of your status (such as a copy of an SF 50, DD 214, and/or statement from the VA certifying a 30% or more compensable disability). If you are not sure of your veteran status, click on the following link: http://www.dol.gov/elaws/vets/vetpref/mservice.htm.
1. Please choose the response that best describes you:A. I am a current, permanent employee of Central Texas Veterans Health Care System (CTVHCS).
Eligibility - Please choose A (Yes) or B (No) in response to the following questions.
2. Are you a U.S. Citizen?A. Yes
3. Do you have a full, current and unrestricted license to practice pharmacy in a State, Territory, Commonwealth of the United States (i.e., Puerto Rico), or the District of Columbia?A. Yes (Must include copy of license).
Applicants must meet the basic education requirement for this position.
4. Graduate of a degree program in pharmacy from an approved college or university. The degree program must have been approved by the American Council on Pharmaceutical Education (ACPE), or prior to the establishment of ACPE, have been a member of the American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy (AACP).A. Yes
5. I have completed the equivalent of 1 year of creditable experience at the GS-11 grade level which is directly related to the position to be filled; OR I have completed a 1 year post-Pharm.D. ASHP accredited Residency; OR I will complete my 1 year post-Pharm.D. ASHP accredited VA Residency within the next 90 days.A. Yes.
6. I am proficient in spoken and written English. (Required by 38 U.S.C. 7402(d), and 7407(d))A. Yes
VETERANS PREFERENCE - Veterans who served on active duty in the U.S. Armed Forces and were separated under honorable conditions may be eligible for veterans' preference. For service after October 15, 1976, the veteran must have received a Campaign Badge, Expeditionary Medal, a service connected disability, or have served during the Gulf War between August 2, 1990 and January 2, 1992 or for more than 180 consecutive days, other than training, any part of which occurred during the period beginning September 11, 2001, and ending on the date prescribed by Presidential proclamation or by law as the last day of Operation Iraqi Freedom. To claim veterans' preference, veterans should be ready to provide a copy of their DD-214, Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty, or other proof. Veterans with service connected disability and others claiming "10 point preference" will need to submit Form SF-15, Application for 10-point Veterans' Preference.
7. Please choose the ONE statement below that applies to you.A. I am eligible for tentative ("5-point") preference.
Certification of Understanding - Select the appropriate answer to the statement below. Failure to provide an answer will result in your not being considered for this position.
8. I certify that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, all of the information included in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith. I understand that if I make an intentional false statement, or commit deception or fraud in this application and its supporting materials, or in any document or interview associated with the examination process, I may be fined or imprisoned (18 U.S.C. 1001); my eligibilities may be cancelled; I may be denied an appointment; or I may be removed and debarred from Federal service (5 C.F.R. part 731). I understand that any information I give may be investigated and that responding "No" or providing no response to this item will result in my not being considered for this position.A. YES, I understand the information provided above and certify that the information provided in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith.
Resume Reminder - Your resume (and/or VA Form 2850c) must include the following information for each job you list:
Duties (be as detailed as possible)
Month & year start/end dates (e.g. June 2007 to April 2008)
Full-time or part-time status (include hours worked per week)
Top of Form
Bottom of Form