1. Please select one response that best describes how you meet the minimum qualifications for a GS-0301-11 TRANSPORTATION SUPPORT SERVICES SPECIALIST. (PLEASE NOTE: If you are qualified based on education, please verify your claim by attaching a copy of your college transcripts or providing on your resume an itemized list of courses that includes transcript-equivalent information (i.e., course title, semester/quarter hours, grades, and degree earned).
2. Please select one response that best describes how you meet the minimum qualifications for a GS-0301-12 TRANSPORTATION SUPPORT SERVICES SPECIALIST.
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
3. Implement administrative operations to provide efficient support.
4. Ensure procedures and policies comply with current requirements.
5. Manage work to ensure compliance with internal controls and business practices.
6. Provide advice, direction, and oversight on administrative policies.
7. Deliver informational briefings on policies and procedures of transportation programs.
8. Conduct surveys to evaluate parking needs or trends.
9. Prepare letters, memoranda, notes, briefing slides or other office documentation for distribution.
10. Maintain manuals, publications and directives pertinent to program administration.
11. Advise and assist members in filing requests for parking clearances.
12. Prepare official requests to obtain parking permits or clearances.
13. Request authorizations for bus pick up, drop off, or clearance to high security areas.
14. Interpret regulations affecting parking and transportation to respond to customer inquiries.
15. Review documents for accuracy and validity of application, forms, or entries.
16. Develop documentation utilizing office automation software to include word processing, spreadsheets and databases.
17. Track all correspondence using spreadsheets to monitor required action including customer inquiries, parking requests, clearance authorizations.
18. Maintain electronic files and archives to perform records management.
19. Utilize transportation systems or databases to register applicants.
20. Your ratings in this Occupational Questionnaire are subject to evaluation and verification based on the documents and references you submit. Deliberate attempts to falsify or inflate your responses may be grounds for not referring you.
Please take this opportunity to review your rating to ensure the accuracy of your answers and that they are supported by your resume. Failure to agree to the statement below will disqualify you from further consideration for the position.
Failure to agree to the statement below will disqualify you from further consideration for the position.