THE RESUME YOU SUBMIT FOR THIS ANNOUNCEMENT MUST SUPPORT THE ANSWER YOU CLAIM UNDER THIS AND OTHER QUESTIONS. IF NOT, YOU WILL BE FOUND NOT QUALIFIED OR YOUR SCORE WILL BE LOWERED.
1. From the responses below, select the one that BEST describes your experience that allows you to meet the qualification requirements of this position at the GS-13 grade level.A. One full year of specialized experience, equivalent to the GS-12 level in the Federal service evaluating, analyzing, developing, managing, or improving communications systems, procedures, and requirements that demonstrated knowledge of current developments and trends in communications concepts and technology. In addition to, your experience must reflect the design and development of advanced contact center network solutions, modification of contact center architecture, deployment of contact center information technology components (intelligent call routing solutions, interactive voice response systems, toll-free networks, telephony systems, computer telephony integration, and database interaction), and providing technical expertise to support the operations and maintenance of a contact center networks.
Knowledge and experience with the design, development and implementation of contact center information technology systems (intelligent call routing solutions, interactive voice response systems, toll-free networks, telephony systems, computer telephony integration, and database interaction).A. Yes
Knowledge of telecommunications enterprise contact center network solutions.
From the following items, choose the ONE statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Be sure to describe the experience that supports your responses to the task statements below in your resume. It is important that your application package submitted, including a resume or application form, clearly shows how you possess the experience and skills levels you claim in this questionnaire. Each of your responses must be clearly supported by your education, training, and/or specific work experience you describe in your resume submitted for this position. If not, your score will be lowered or you will be found not qualified. The information you provide will be verified. Any exaggeration of your experience, false statements, or attempts to conceal information may be grounds for rating you ineligible, not hiring you, or firing you after you begin work.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
3. Design and develop telecommunication contact center solutions.
4. Deploy and implement contact center information technology and telecommunications components.
5. Modify existing contact center architecture.
6. Perform tests of contact center solutions and related technology components.
7. Provide technical expertise in the timely and efficient response to contact center network technical troubles and issues.
8. Perform general network services such as configuring, debugging, and implementing system software operating systems, to include Microsoft Windows 2003, Windows 2008 Linux and Unix/Solaris.
9. Configure, implement, query and troubleshoot Microsoft SQL Server 2000 through 2008 relational database software systems.
10. Troubleshoot and repair of interactive voice response (IVR) systems.
11. Troubleshoot and repair of intelligent contact center routing systems.
12. Troubleshoot and repair computer telephony integration (CTI) solutions.
13. Troubleshoot and repair contact center client-server database systems.
14. Expert knowledge and working experience in the troubleshooting of commercial toll-free network services.
15. Perform technical review of proposed system changes and new initiatives.
16. Work with customers to assess telecommunication mission requirements, needs, and systems involved.
17. Evaluate customer functional requirements to determine system or equipment type from a technical and economic standpoint.
18. Prepare detailed requirements discovery documents, technical engineering reports, design specification documents, implementation plans, and test plans.
19. Evaluate contractor proposals to determine their capability to fulfill functional and operational requirements.
20. Ensure successful completion of various telecommunications programs/projects.
21. Support the development of technical portions of enterprise contact center program and funding documents.