Enter your Social Security Number. Providing your Social Security Number is voluntary, however we can not process your application without it.
The Vacancy Identification Number is: 814841
Enter the lowest grade level (09-09) you will accept.
The occupational specialty will be selected for you if there is only one, otherwise, select/enter at least one occupational specialty code for this position. The specialty code for this position is:
The geographic location code will be selected for you if there is only one, otherwise, select/enter at least one geographic location in which you are interested and will accept employment. The location code for this position is:
Please insert the total number of years and months of your job related experience.
1. From the options below, please select the ONE response that best describes the education and/or experience you possess that qualifies you for this position.A. I possess one or more years of specialized experience equivalent to the GS-07 level performing the following duties: preparing hand receipts and maintaining appropriate accountable property files; utilizing simplified acquisition procedures to procure supplies and services; tracking expenditures for travel, supplies, fuel, vehicle maintenance, office equipment and maintenance, overtime, etc.; maintaining office personnel files to include performance evaluations, personnel action forms, awards, etc.; identifying and recommending actions to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of operations; and establishing and maintaining individual vehicle files.
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
2. Coordinate with a property management office to maintain accountable property records.
3. Prepare hand receipts and maintain appropriate accountable property files.
4. Ensure records updates when property if moved into or out of the region.
5. Dispose of excess property in accordance with regulations.
6. Conduct property inventories in accordance with policies and procedures.
7. Ensure departing employees complete check-out forms and turn in hand-receipted property.
8. Utilize simplified acquisition procedures to procure supplies and services.
9. Review and verify the accuracy of monthly credit card statements.
10. Coordinate and resolve billing issues/problems.
11. Coordinate with contract specialists as required.
12. Track expenditures for travel, supplies, fuel, vehicle maintenance, office equipment and maintenance, overtime, etc.
13. Request additional money from headquarters or an operations center as needed.
14. Keep the office chief or director informed of the office workplan status.
15. Maintain and reconcile credit cards for day-to-day operation.
16. Provide advice and assistance in the preparation of travel vouchers.
17. Review travel vouchers and authorizations for completeness and accuracy.
18. Maintain office personnel files to include performance evaluations, personnel action forms, awards, etc.
19. Provide information to staff on health and life insurance open seasons.
20. Process new employees and ensure all required forms are filled out.
21. Ensure accuracy and completeness of time and attendance.
22. Ensure workers compensation claims are properly filed.
23. Maintain witness files and provide assistance with witness services.
24. Provide administrative support to regional supervisors.
25. Provide weekly statistical reports for submission to headquarters.
26. Assist management in preparing for internal or external program audits.
27. Identify and recommend actions to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of operations.
28. Establish and maintain individual vehicle files.
29. Reconcile monthly fuel receipts and submit to headquarters.
30. Prepare mileage reports for submission to operations.
31. Ensure all vehicles are properly licensed and registered, including undercover vehicles.
32. Prepare necessary paperwork to transfer, sell, or auction vehicles.