Enter your Social Security Number. Providing your Social Security Number is voluntary, however we can not process your application without it.
The Vacancy Identification Number is: 817621
Law Enforcement Coordination Specialist
Enter the lowest grade level (11-11) you will accept.
You may omit the availability date if you can begin work immediately. Otherwise you must provide the date you will be available for employment. Please use this format: (mm/dd/yyyy)
The occupational specialty will be selected for you if there is only one, otherwise, select/enter at least one occupational specialty code for this position. The specialty code for this position is:
The geographic location code will be selected for you if there is only one, otherwise, select/enter at least one geographic location in which you are intrested and will accept employment. The location code for this position is:
Thank you for your interest in a position with the Department of Justice (DOJ). Your response to this assessment questionnaire, in conjunction with other portions of your completed application, will be evaluated in making screening decisions.
This is a DOJ job application system. Your responses in this Assessment Questionnaire are subject to evaluation and verification. Later steps in the selection process are specifically designed to verify your responses. Deliberate attempts to falsify information will be grounds for disqualifying you or for dismissing you from employment following acceptance. Please review your responses for accuracy before you submit this application. Incomplete/incorrect responses may result in you not receiving appropriate consideration.
For each of the following questions, please select the response that best describes your education and/or experience. You may select only one response for each question. If you feel that your education or experience exceeds all of the descriptions for a particular question, choose the description that is the closest level to the experience or education that you possess. Failure to respond to these questions will result in an ineligible rating.
1. From the descriptions below, select the ONE response that BEST describes the education and/or experience that you possess that demonstrates your ability to perform as a G-11 Law Enforcement Coordination Specialist.
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Please select only one letter for each item.
2. Establishing an operational task force to address specific law enforcement issues.
3. Managing law enforcement program funds.
4. Disseminating grant information to law enforcement audiences.
5. Reviewing literature on law enforcement issues.
6. Developing topics reflecting law enforcement programs.
7. Developing presentations reflecting law enforcement programs.
8. Designing approaches to facilitate problem resolution for a variety of law enforcement organizations.
9. Maintaining membership directory for law enforcement committees.
10. Advising law enforcement officials on the responsibilities of counterpart organizations.
11. Advising law enforcement officials on the strengths of counterpart organizations.
12. Discussing new approaches to improve law enforcement programs with special interest groups.
13. Discussing new approaches to improve law enforcement programs with law enforcement audiences.
14. Disseminating information pertinent to various law enforcement programs.
15. Developing strategies to resolve law enforcement issues.
16. Identifying sources of funding for specific law enforcement initiatives.
17. Preparing registrations of participants for law enforcement coordination events.
18. Identifying the resolution of interagency law enforcement issues.
19. Participating in the operation of law enforcement programs.
20. Analyzing changes in legislation and other issues of direct relevance to law enforcement programs.
21. Explaining law enforcement initiatives among general public to enhance understanding.
As previously explained, your responses in this Assessment Questionnaire are subject to evaluation and verification. Later steps in the selection process are specifically designed to verify your responses. Deliberate attempts to falsify information will be grounds for disqualifying you or for dismissing you from employment following acceptance. Please take this opportunity to review your responses to ensure their accuracy. Incomplete/incorrect responses may result in you not receiving appropriate consideration.
22. If you fail to answer this question, you will be disqualified from consideration for this program.
I certify that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, all of the information included in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith. I understand that if I make an intentional false statement, or commit deception or fraud in this application and its supporting materials, or in any document or interview associated with the examination process, I may be fined or imprisoned (18 U.S.C. 1001); my eligibilities may be cancelled, I may be denied an appointment, or I may be removed and debarred from Federal service (5 C.F.R. part 731). I understand that any information I give may be investigated. I understand that I will not be considered for employment if I do not respond "Yes" to this certification item.
I understand a comprehensive background investigation, including a check of my credit history and a pre-employment drug screening, is required for this position.
You have submitted your answers for the Assessment Questionnaire. If you
provided an email address, you will receive a confirmation email upon receipt of the Assessment
Questionnaire. Please review the Vacancy Announcement to assure that you have submitted all
necessary supporting documents. Thank you for your interest in a position with the Department