Enter your Social Security Number. Providing your Social Security Number is voluntary, however, we can not process your application without it.
Enter Program Analyst
Enter the lowest grade level (13-13) you will accept.
The geographic location code will be selected for you if there is only one, otherwise, select/enter at least one geographic location in which you are interested and will accept employment. The location code for this position is:
1. Please select the response below that best describes your experience in relation to the minimum qualifications for this position. Select only one response.A. I possess one year of specialized experience, equivalent to the GS-12 level in the Federal Service advising on the development of computer-based material in compliance with Section 508 requirements; evaluating program operations to identify weaknesses or areas of improvement in compliance with Section 508; preparing reports on study findings and recommendations of program operations for management; developing training material and/or written guidance on policies, standards, or regulations affecting compliance with Section 508; and recommending changes to work processes or program operations based upon evaluation findings.
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
2. Serve as an expert in policies, standards and guidelines on compliance with Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act
3. Develop systematic approach to test computer generated documents (e.g. Word, Excel, PDF, and Powerpoint) for compliance with Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act
4. Modify high-priority documents for compliance of Section 508 regulations prior to posting on organization website
5. Recommend training opportunities to improve staff knowledge on Section 508 regulations
6. Develop analytical methods to perform studies of the efficiency or effectiveness of program operations or activities
7. Conduct surveys or studies to evaluate an organization's compliance with statutory requirements for program operations
8. Recommend improvements to program operations based upon evaluation findings
9. Develop written handouts or training materials for staff to generate computer based documents (e.g. Word, Excel, PDF, and/or Powerpoint) in compliance with Section 508 regulations
10. Prepare written responses to technical and/or sensitive requests for information from outside organizations
11. Write summary reports on studies, regulations, policies or legislation affecting program operations
12. Prepare summaries on weaknesses, findings or recommendations to improve problem areas of program operations
13. Present evaluation findings to management or officials of program operations weaknesses and recommendations
14. Negotiate with management to accept recommendations or revisions to improve work processes and activities
15. Advise web staff on transitioning to a content management system in compliance with Section 508 regulations