For each task in the following group, choose response below that best describes your experience and/or training. If your experience exceeds the below options identify the next lower level appropriate to you. Your resume must reflect the indicated experience as well as be supported during the interview process. Any inflation to your responses may lead to an ineligible rating. Darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.
1. For entry level requirements, must be 18 years of age at time of appointment; possess a high school diploma or GED certificate; Possess the ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing in the English language; possess and maintain the physical ability to lift and carry up to 40 pounds, walk, bend, and stoop and stand on a routine basis.
2. For skill level requirements, must meet entry-level requirements and demonstrated satisfactory performance; one year of education above high school level which included nine (9) semester hours of college credit in early childhood/elementary/secondary/special education, child/youth development, psychology, human development, youth program administration, recreation or related behavioral sciences, or one (1) year vocational certificate in childcare.
3. Possess three (3) months experience working in a group program with children and/or youth; completion of Army Entry Level Training Certificate (Air Force/Navy equivalent).
4. For target level requirements, must possess two (2) years of education above the High School level, which includes twelve (12) semester hours of college credit in early childhood/elementary/secondary/special education, child/youth development, psychology, human development, youth program administration or related behavioral sciences.
5. Meet skill-level requirements and demonstrated satisfactory performance; possess twelve (12) months experience working in a group program with children and/or youth; completion of Army Foundation Level Training Certificate (Air Force/Navy equivalent).
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
6. Participate in program evaluation using designated instruments (e.g. programmatic rating scales, risk assessment tools, self-inspection materials and national accreditation tools).
7. Complete program reports as required within assigned areas.
8. Provide input for daily lesson plans or daily schedule of activities.
9. Report urgent situations to emergency medical services and/or appropriate individuals.
10. Interact with children/ youth using learned training techniques.
11. Provide or disseminate information orally to individuals.
12. Observe a program participant for signs that may indicate illness, abuse or neglect.
13. Report illness, abuse, or neglect of a program participant to supervisor or appropriate staff.
14. Provide care/supervision, of program participants in compliance with established guidelines.