Please accurately identify your level of experience and demonstrated capability when completing this questionnaire as your responses, resume and supporting documents will be reviewed for accuracy. You will be asked at the end of this questionnaire to certify your entire application as true and accurate.
The following section is used to determine your eligibility for appointment and referral consideration. Please indicate those eligibilities for which you are eligible and would like to be considered. You will only be considered under eligibilities that you select and provide requested supporting information either below or within your resume. If you do not meet at least one of the eligibilities below, you are not eligible to be considered for this position. For additional information, definitions and supporting documentation requirements see the list of appointing eligibilities listed at Common Hiring Authorities. Please note that documentation (e.g., SF-50's or DD-214s) will be requested if you are selected to verify your eligibility.
1. Current Permanent Federal Civilian Employee - I am currently employed as a permanent career or career-conditional (Tenure 1 or 2 in box 24 of SF-50) federal employee in the competitive service. Note: Your resume MUST include your position title, pay plan, series, grade level and dates of employment for all applicable federal work experiences.A. Yes
2. Current Department of Defense Employee - I am currently employed in the Department of Defense (Army, Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force, etc) as a permanent career or career-conditional (Tenure 1 or 2 in box 24 of SF-50) employee in the competitive service (Will show a 1 in Block 34 of SF-50). Note: Your resume MUST include your position title, pay plan, series, grade level and dates of employment for all applicable federal work experiences.A. Yes
3. Veterans Employment Opportunity Act (VEOA) - I am a veteran who served substantially 3 or more years of continuous active duty in the military - OR - I am a preference eligible; AND I was discharged under honorable conditions. Visit http://www.fedshirevets.gov/job/vetpref/index.aspx for veterans' preference eligibility requirements. Note: Ensure that you have answered all applicable veterans' questions in both the Eligibility Information and Other Information sections of this questionnaire.A. Yes
4. Reinstatement- I was formerly employed as a permanent federal civilian employee in the competitive service, but I am NOT now. Note: Your resume MUST include a work experience with position title, pay plan, series, grade level and dates of employment that supports previous federal employment and your reinstatement eligibility.A. Yes
5. Interagency Career Transition Assistance Plan (ICTAP) - I am a current or former federal employee displaced from a position in a Non-DoD federal agency (e.g., IRS, VA, Dept of Labor, etc.) in the same local commuting area of the vacancy. I have a current (or last) performance rating of record of at least fully successful or the equivalent. Applicants eligible under ICTAP are provided priority selection for vacancies within the local commuting area for which they apply and are well qualified. NOTE: If you indicate "yes" for this statement, you must submit copies of the appropriate documentation, such as a reduction in force (RIF) separation notice, SF-50 reflecting your RIF separation, or a notice of proposed removal for declining a directed reassignment or transfer of function to another commuting area. You must also submit documentation to reflect your current (or last) performance rating of record.A. Yes
6. Annuitant - I am currently receiving an annuity for service as a federal civil servant. If selected, I would be serving as a re-employed annuitant.A. Yes
7. I am registered in the DoD Priority Placement Program (PPP) Military Spouse Preference Program (Program S) for the series, grade and location covered by this announcement.A. Yes
1. Do you have one year of specialized experience at or equivalent to the GS-11 grade level or pay band in the Federal service or equivalent experience in the private or public sector managing the processing funding documents (e.g. tuition, sponsored programs, research funds)? (Note- Experience must be substantiated in your resume)
KNOWLEDGE OF SUPERVISORY/MANAGEMENT PRINCIPLES, PRACTICES AND PROCEDURES
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from
the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the
oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and
Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.
Do not overstate or understate your level of experience and demonstrated capability. You should be aware that your ratings are subject to evaluation and verification based on the resume and other relevant documents you submit, as well as through verification of references as appropriate. Later steps in the selection process are specifically designed to verify your stated level of experience and demonstrated capability. Deliberate attempts to falsify information may be grounds for not selecting you or for dismissing you from the position following acceptance.
2. Assign work to subordinates based on employee's capabilities, priorities, and difficulty.
3. Mitigate staffing issues to resolve conflicts as they arise.
4. Ensure training or certification requirements are met to support mission goals.
5. Review the work of subordinates to ensure accuracy while making determination of the validity of submittals.
KNOWLEDGE OF FINANCIAL RULES, REGULATIONS, PROCESS AND PROCEDURES
6. Solicit tuition payments from other agencies and entities.
7. Process incoming funding documents (e.g. tuition, research and sponsored funds) using automated financial systems (e.g FASTDATA, STARS-FL).
8. Apply regulations to process incoming funding documents (e.g. tuition, research and sponsored funds).
9. Mentor subordinates in the application of financial management regulations, processes and procedures.
ABILITY TO ANALYZE DATA, PROGRAMS, PROCESSES, PROCEDURES
10. Assess existing business processes to determine best practices for processing funding documents.
11. Present information (e.g. data, performance) to senior management.
12. Develop metrics on output as a means of assessing performance to provide management with productivity data.
13. Execute modifications to systems, programs, and or operations to meet mission goals.
14. Your ratings in this Occupational Questionnaire are subject to evaluation and verification based on the documents and references you submit. Deliberate attempts to falsify or inflate your responses may be grounds for not referring you.
Please take this opportunity to review your rating to ensure the accuracy of your answers and that they are supported by your resume. Failure to agree to the statement below will disqualify you from further consideration for the position.