Enter your Social Security Number in the space indicated. Your Social Security Number is requested under the authority of Executive Order 9397 to uniquely identify your records from those of other applicants who may have the same name. As allowed by law or Presidential directive, your Social Security Number is used to seek information about you from employers, schools, banks and others who may know you. Providing your Social Security Number is voluntary, however we can not process your application without it.
Are you eligible for the Federal Employment Program for Persons with Disabilities? (For information on Schedule A appointments, see the OPM website.)
Enter the lowest grade level that you will accept for this position. The lowest grade for this position is 07.
Select/enter at least one occupational specialty. The specialty code for this position is:
Choose 001 Merit Promotion if you have not held a permanent position at the grade level(s) posted in this vacancy announcement.
Choose 002 - Reassignment or Non-Competitive Promotion if on a permanent basis, you currently hold or have previously held a position at the grade level(s) posted on this vacancy announcement and the position had promotion potential to the GS-09 grade level or above.
Select/enter at least one geographic location in which you are interested and will accept employment. The location code for this position is:
For statements 1-2 below, please select the response that best describes your experience and/or education. Select only one answer. You must respond to each question.
1. Your response to the question below will determine if you qualify for the position of Administrative Management Specialist, GS-07. If you meet more than one choice, select the response that describes the highest level of experience/education that you possess. You must fully meet the description in the response to select it.A. I have 52 weeks of specialized experience equivalent to the GS-05 level in the Federal Service by the closing date of the announcement. Specialized experience is experience which is in or directly related to the work of the position. Please refer to the vacancy announcement for examples of specialized experience.
2. Your response to the question below will determine if you qualify for the position of Administrative Management Specialist, GS-09. If you meet more than one choice, select the response that describes the highest level of experience/education that you possess. You must fully meet the description in the response to select it.A. I have 52 weeks of specialized experience equivalent to the GS-07 level in the Federal Service by the closing date of the announcement. Specialized experience is experience which is in or directly related to the work of the position. Please refer to the vacancy announcement for examples of specialized experience.
Please answer yes or no to statements 3-4 below. Your response will determine if you meet the time-in-grade requirements for this position. You must respond to each statement.
3. I have 52 weeks at the GS-5 grade level or above in the Federal Service within 30 days of the closing date of the announcement.A. Yes
4. I have 52 weeks at the GS-7 grade level or above in the Federal Service within 30 days of the closing date of the announcement.A. Yes
Your response to the statement below will determine if you meet the area of consideration.
5. I am a current permanent employee of the Food and Drug Administration, Office of Regulatory Affairs, Pacific Region, San Francisco District.A. Yes
Your response to the statement below will determine if you are eligible for non-competitive referral.
6. Please select the appropriate response from the list below.A. I am currently serving in a permanent position at the GS-09 grade level or above in the Federal Service.
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.
Note: Submission of this electronic questionnaire is certification that all responses are true to the best of your knowledge. Materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent statements or representations are subject to disciplinary action.
7. Advise staff management and employees on administrative management matters.
8. Manage purchasing and supply requirements for property, supplies, equipment, office furniture, etc.
9. Develop and enter procurement requisitions in system.
10. Monitor and track accountable property.
11. Conduct semi-annual or annual inventories in accordance with regulations.
12. Manage mailroom operations.
13. Screen, sort, and distribute mail received at office.
14. Oversee records management plan.
15. Coordinate office training requirements and availability of funds in training.
16. Maintain individual training plans to ensure required training is accomplished.
17. Maintain training database.
18. Advise staff on various civilian human resources administrative and procedural requirements.
19. Conduct exit interviews.
20. Process employee benefits.
21. Process employee fingerprinting, clearances, badges, and credentials.
22. Conduct studies and analyses of program support issues.
23. Evaluate the effectiveness of clerical and administrative programs or operations in meeting goals and objectives.
24. Recommend changes to improve efficiency and effectives of clerical and administrative operations.
25. Analyze procedural problems dealing with written guidelines, work methods, and procedures for administrative practices.
26. Analyze the effectiveness of all aspects of the Records Management Program.
27. Review and update employee changes to payroll accounts/master employee records.
28. Certify timekeeping records are entered accurately and timely into payroll system.
29. Provide training to timekeepers, resolving timekeeping problems and issues associated with data entry.
30. Develop plans for records management program.
31. Establish policy and procedures for records management actions taken.
32. Develop materials that include narrative, tabular, and statistical data and terminology.