Enter your Social Security Number in the space indicated.
Your Social Security Number is requested under the authority of Executive Order 9397 to uniquely identify your records from those of other applicants who may have the same name. Failure to provide your Social Security Number on your application materials will result in your application not being processed.
The Vacancy Identification Number is: 818927
In order to obtain a status of your application, you must provide an email address in the space provided:
If not already selected, please indicate your lowest acceptable pay plan, grade level, or pay band:
INSTRUCTIONS: Do not overstate or understate your level of experience and demonstrated capability. You should be aware that your ratings are subject to evaluation and verification based on the resume and other relevant documents your submit. Later steps in the selection process are specifically designed to verify your stated level of experience and demonstrated capability. Deliberate attempts to falsify information may be grounds for not selecting you or for dismissing you from the position following acceptance. You will be asked at the end of this questionnaire to certify your entire application as true and accurate.
1. Please choose from the following how you meet the basic qualifications for this position.A. I have one year of specialized experience equivalent to a GS-11 or equivalent pay plan in the federal service or private sector. Specialized experience is experience that equips the applicant with the particular knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform successfully the duties of the position. Specialized experience for this position must include experience in legal assistance on all matters pertaining to acquisition-related fraud, ethics, and suspensions and debarments. To include written and oral legal reviews pertaining to criminal and civil acquisition fraud cases, proposed suspension and debarment actions, and proposed settlements of these actions.
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
2. Determine and verify accuracy of legal documentation to determine the need for additional information or supporting material.
3. Perform extensive legal research and analyze issues, documents and synopses legal references.
4. Apply knowledge of legal procedures to select the best solution or recommendation for resolving complex legal issues including appropriate criminal, civil, contractual and administrative remedies related to acquisition fraud.
5. Provide legal assistance to contracting personnel, investigators, and attorneys on all matters pertaining to acquisition-related fraud, ethics, and suspensions and debarments.
6. Prepare draft fraud remedies plans for Acquisition Fraud Counsel review that analyze possible criminal, civil, contractual, and administrative remedies in complex and sensitive acquisition fraud cases for transmittal to the Air Force General Counsel's office.
7. Participate in and prepare formal and informal training conducted for attorneys, paralegals, investigators, contracting personnel and others.
8. Prepare legal briefs and memoranda on issues in acquisition fraud cases and may prepare documents to be used in discovery in criminal and civil fraud cases as well as participating in the discovery process.
9. Prepare draft recommendations for contractor debarment or suspension that analyze relevant facts and legal theories in support of proposed action.
10. Perform other duties as may be necessary for preparation, implementation and update of Fraud Remedies Plan and/or debarment or suspension recommendation.
An individual receiving an annuity from any retirement system or who meets all requirements for entitlement to an annuity and has submitted a claim for retirement.
11. Did you accept a separation incentive? (If yes, you will be required to repay your incentive if reemployed within 5 years of separation or retirement).A. Yes
12. Did you retire from the Federal service as a civilian employee? (If yes, you must submit your Retirement Notification of Personnel Action (NPA), SF 50). Applicants in receipt of an annuity based on civilian employment are subject to approval for reemployment of Federal Civilian Annuitants in the Department of Defense.A. Yes
This section is used to certify the accuracy of your application package. Please respond yes or no to the following statement.
13. I certify that my responses to this questionnaire, resume, and documents provided in my application are true and accurate to the best of my knowledge. NOTE: Failure to certify will render you ineligible for consideration.A. Yes