1. I am a U.S. Citizen.A. Yes
2. There is a requirement that you live in the local commuting area of Washington D.C.A. Yes, I live in the Washington D.C. commuting area.
3. Are you a current student in an accredited college (including 4-year colleges/universities, community colleges, and junior colleges); professional, technical, vocational, and trade school; advanced degree programs; or other qualifying educational institution pursuing a qualifying degree on a full or half time basis?
NOTE: If you indicate "yes" for this question, you MUST submit a copy of your transcripts. Education must be accredited by an accrediting institution recognized by the U.S. Department of Education in order for it to be credited towards qualifications. Applicants can verify accreditation at the following website: http://www.ed.gov/admins/finaid/accred/index.html.
4. This position requires a minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.5 or higher on a 4.0 scale. Do you have a minimum GPA of 2.5 or higher?A. Yes
5. Factor: Minimum Experience Requirement
For the GS-5 position, you must have completed ALL requirements for a bachelor's or equivalent degree.
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
6. Collect information on topics identified by faculty and senior staff.
7. Utilize various electronic tools to conduct informational research.
8. Assist in the analysis of information to be used in course development, publication, or formal presentation.
9. Integrate material from one type of software (database, graphics, spreadsheets etc.) into word processing documents.
10. Conduct archival research and current literature searches.
11. Summarize technical information in a comprehensive written format.
12. Marshall all factual information on a topic in a concise manner.
13. Work effectively under pressure of short suspense's or competing deadlines.
14. Provide written synopses of the information available.
15. Communicate through emails in an office setting in order to complete assigned tasks in an office setting.
16. Answer telephone calls in a professional manner to satisfy customer requirements.
17. Coordinate with others to complete projects within established guidelines.
18. Your responses to the Eligibility Assessment and Occupational Questionnaire, along with your resume and all supporting documentation are subject to evaluation and verification to ensure accuracy. Please take this opportunity to review your responses to ensure their accuracy.A. Yes, I verify that all of my responses to this questionnaire are true and accurate. I accept that if my supporting documentation and/or later steps in the selection process do not support one or more of my responses to the questionnaire that my application may be rated lower and/or I may be removed from further consideration.