For each task in the following group, choose response below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.A- Yes.
1. Are you a citizen of the United States?
2. Are you proficient in both written and spoken English?
3. Do you have a doctoral degree in psychology from a graduate program in psychology accredited by the American Psychological Association (APA)? The specialty area of the degree must be consistent with the assignment for which the applicant is to be employed. (Unofficial transcripts required)
4. Have you successfully completed a professional psychology internship training program that has been accredited by APA? Exceptions: (1) new Veterans Health Administration (VHA) psychology internship programs that are in the process of applying for APA accreditation are acceptable in fulfillment of the internship requirement, provided that such programs were sanctioned by the VHA Central Office Program Director for Psychology and the VHA Central Office of Academic Affiliations at the time that the individual was an intern and (2) VHA facilities who offered full one-year pre-doctoral internships prior to PL 96-151 (pre-1979) are considered to be acceptable in fulfillment of the internship requirement.
5. Do you currently hold, or are able to obtain within two years of taking the position, a full, and unrestricted license to practice psychology at the doctoral level in a State, Territory, Commonwealth of the United States (e.g., Puerto Rico), or the District of Columbia?
6. Do you possess at least 1 year of experience as a professional psychologist equivalent to the next lower grade level? Specialized experience includes: Knowledge of, and ability to apply, a wide range of professional psychological theories and assessment methods to a variety of patient populations; ability to develop coherent treatment strategies and the ability to incorporate new clinical procedures.
7. Do you possess two years of Post Doctoral work experience as a psychologist?
8. Do you possess knowledge of compensation and/or pension examinations?
9. I certify that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, all of the information included in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith. I understand that if I make an intentional false statement, or commit deception or fraud in this application and its supporting materials, or in any document or interview associated with the examination process, I may be fined or imprisoned (18 U.S.C. 1001); my eligibilities may be cancelled; I may be denied an appointment; or I may be removed and debarred from Federal service (5 C.F.R. part 731). I understand that any information I give may be investigated and that responding "No" or providing no response to this item will result in my not being considered for this position.A. Yes, I understand the information provided above and certify that the information in this questionnaire is true, correct and provided in good faith.