Select the appropriate answer below if you are eligible under the Inter-Agency Career Transition Assistance Program or Agency Career Transition Assistance Program. If you have never worked for the federal government, you are not ICTAP/CTAP eligible - please leave this section blank. To be considered for placement under either of these these programs, you must provide proof of eligibility and you must be considered well-qualified for this vacancy. Well-qualified means that applicants must possess experience that exceeds the minimum qualifications of the position including all selective factors, and are proficient in most of the requirements of the job. Additional information about ICTAP/CTAP eligibility is at OPM's Career Transition Resources website: http://www.opm.gov/rif/employee_guides/career_transition.asp
The following items are related to the eligibility requirements for this vacancy. Please respond to each question by selecting "Yes" or "No".
1. Are you a U.S. Citizen?A. Yes
2. Can you proficiently speak, read, write, and understand the English language?A. Yes
3. Are you willing to undergo a comprehensive background investigation which includes, but is not limited to, contact with all references, employers, co-workers, personal associates, and review of your driving record, credit history, criminal history, and military service?A. Yes
4. Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical examination?A. Yes
5. Prior to appointment or following appointment to a position you may be selected for random drug testing for illegal drug use. Are you willing to undergo random urinalysis drug tests?A. Yes
The following sections include items related to the basic qualifications for this vacancy. Please respond to each question by selecting "Yes" or "No".
6. Do you possess a doctoral degree in psychology from a graduate program in psychology accredited by the American Psychological Association (APA)?A. Yes
7. Have you successfully completed a professional psychology internship training program that has been accredited by the American Psychological Association (APA)?A. Yes
8. Do you hold a full, current, and unrestricted license to practice psychology at the doctoral level in a State, Territory, Commonwealth of the United States (e.g., Puerto Rico), or the District of Columbia?
The following is a Certification of Understanding. RESPONSE TO THIS STATEMENT IS MANDATORY. Please note, if you do not answer this question, it will result in not being considered for this position.
9. I certify that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, all of the information included in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith. I understand that if I make an intentional false statement, or commit deception or fraud in this application and its supporting materials, or in any document or interview associated with the examination process, I may be fined or imprisoned (18 U.S.C. 1001); my eligibilities may be cancelled; I may be denied an appointment; or I may be removed and debarred from Federal service (5 C.F.R. part 731). I understand that any information I give may be investigated and that responding "No" or providing no response to this item will result in my not being considered for this position.A. Yes, I certify that the information provided in this questionnaire is true, correct and provided in good faith, and I understand the information provided above.
Please choose the answers below that best describe your employment and experience. Note: "Target grade" is the highest grade included in this announcement. Current federal employees: to determine if you are on an Excepted Service appointment, look at block 34 of your latest SF-50.
1. If you are a permanent employee of the facility in which this vacancy is offered, choose one of the statements below. Otherwise, choose E.A. I have not held the target grade of this vacancy, or a grade higher than the target grade, on a permanent basis. AND I am currently in a career or career/conditional appointment.
2. If you are a permanent VA employee, choose one of the statements below. Otherwise, choose E. Note: If you are a facility employee, choose the same answer you gave to Question 1.A. I have not held the target grade of this vacancy, or a grade higher than the target grade, on a permanent basis. AND I am currently in a career or career/conditional appointment.
3. If you currently are a permanent employee of another federal agency (NOT VA), choose one of the statements below. Otherwise, choose E..A. I have not held the target grade of this vacancy, or a grade higher than the target grade, on a permanent basis. AND I am currently in a career or career/conditional appointment.
4. If you are a FORMER federal employee with reinstatement eligibility AND you are not a current federal employee, choose one of the statements below. To be eligible for reinstatement, you must have been served in a career appointment, or served in a career-conditional appointment within the past three years. The three-year limit does not apply if you have Veterans Preference.A. I have not held the target grade of the vacancy, or a grade higher than the target grade, on a permanent basis.
5. Are you a 30% OR MORE COMPENSABLY DISABLED VETERAN? To be eligible, you must have retired from active military service with a service-connected disability rating of 30% or more, OR have a rating by the Department of Veterans Affairs showing a compensable service-connected disability of 30% or more.A. Yes.
6. Are you a Five Point Preference eligible Veteran?
Five-point preference is given to those honorable separated veterans (this means an honorable or general discharge) who served on active duty (not active duty for training) in the Armed Forces:
• During any war (this means a war declared by Congress, the last of which was World War II); or
• For more than 180 consecutive days, other than for training, any part of which occurred after January 31, 1955 and before October 15, 1976; or
• During the period April 28, 1952, through July 1, 1955; or
• During the Gulf War from August 2, 1990, through January 2, 1992; or
• For more than 180 consecutive days, any part of which occurred during the period beginning September 11, 2001, and ending on the date prescribed by presidential proclamation or by law as the last day of Operation Iraqi Freedom; or
• In a campaign or expedition for which a campaign medal has been authorized, such as El Salvador, Lebanon, Grenada, Panama, South-west Asia, Somalia, and Haiti.
Campaign medal holders and Gulf War veterans who originally enlisted after September 7, 1980, or entered on active duty on or after October 14, 1982, without having previously completed 24 months of continuous active duty, must have served continuously for 24 months or the full period called or ordered to active duty. Effective on October 1, 1980, military retirees at or above the rank of major or equivalent, are not entitled to preference unless they qualify as disabled veterans.A. Yes
7. Are you a Ten Point Preference Veteran?
Ten-point preference is given to:
• those honorably separated veterans who 1) qualify as disabled veterans because they have served on active duty in the Armed Forces at any time and have a present service-connected disability or are receiving compensation, disability retirement benefits, or pension from the military or the Department of Veterans Affairs; or 2) are Purple Heart recipients;
• the spouse of a veteran unable to work because of a service- connected disability;
• the unmarried widow of certain deceased veterans; and
• the mother of a veteran who died in service or who is permanently and totally disabled.
Note: Reservists who are retired from the Reserves but are not receiving retired pay are not considered "retired military" for purposes of veterans' preference.A. Yes
8. Are you a Veteran with No Preference?A. Yes
9. VERIFICATION STATEMENT: Your rating is subject to verification based on the résumé, narratives and other relevant documents you submit, and through verification of references as appropriate. Deliberate attempts to falsify information are grounds for non-selection and for termination. In addition, falsifying information on your application can result in your being barred from federal employment. Please choose A to certify that your answers are accurate and complete.A. I certify that my answers are accurate and complete.