From the descriptions below, select the one statement that best describes how you meet the minimum qualifications for this position
1. Do you possess a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university? (SUBMIT TRANSCRIPTS)A. Yes
2. Do you have at least 5 years of specialized experience in evaluating or managing contracts, major acquisitions, and supply chain management? (YOUR RESUME MUST REFLECT WHERE, WHEN, AND HOW YOU GAINED THIS EXPERIENCE)A. Yes
From the descriptions below, select the one statement that best describes how you meet the desirable qualifications, certifications, and experience for this position.
3. Do you have a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, or Purchasing? (Submit transcript)A. Yes
4. Do you have Professional Certification, such as CPM, CPSM, CSM, CPA, CIA, CGFM, CISA, CFE, Six Sigma, FSCM, CPIM, CFCM, CPCM, etc.? (SUBMIT COPY)A. Yes
5. Do you have an advanced degree such as a Masters' Degree, etc.? (Submit transcript)A. Yes
6. Do you have experience managing Postal Service contracts?A. Yes
Mastery of professional knowledge of acquisition processes and policy, including Postal Service Supply Principles and Practices, federal contracting procedures, and industry best practices in supply management. Demonstrated knowledge in technical and legal terminology of contracts.
Your resume MUST reflect that you have experience, knowledge, and/or skills in each of the following Evaluation Factors.
For the tasks in each Evaluation Factor in the following groups, choose the statement from the list A through E for each task that best describes your experience and/or training. Your resume must support your answers or your overall rating may be negatively impacted. Please select only one letter for each item.
7. Apply principles, concepts, techniques, and guidelines in the area of purchasing, managing or evaluating contracts
8. Conduct performance evaluations that assess the efficiency and effectiveness of contracts and programs and evaluate best practices in other government agencies or private industry
9. Present contracting and supply chain management policies and procedures to others
Skills in analyzing administrative and technical issues relative to contracts, major acquisitions, and supply chain management programs and presenting solutions.
10. Evaluate purchase plans, solicitations, and proposals for completeness and accuracy.
11. Evaluate cost and price proposals.
12. Consolidate analysis of information from various sources.
13. Identify situations where waste, abuse, and inefficiencies exist.
14. Develop recommendations for corrective actions to present to management.
Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
15. Discuss sensitive information with others, either in person or by telephone, to gather information they were hesitant to provide.
16. State multiple issues concisely so that readers easily understand findings, conclusions, and recommendations.
17. Write information in a clear, concise, and well-organized manner.
18. Present information to supervisor and peers explaining findings, conclusions, and recommendations.
Ability to apply effective project management and work on a team, whether as a team member or leader, to accomplish project objectives and goals.
19. Identify and use the most appropriate data collection methods to conduct successful reviews.
20. Lead teams in evaluating contracts and related processes.
21. Participate as a member of a review team, contributing value to the review.
22. Complete thorough analysis of data in a timely manner.
23. Contribute to the quality of team discussions and interactions.
Knowledge in evaluating contracts, major acquisitions, contract performance and supply chain management programs
24. Apply knowledge of regulatory requirements and policy governing purchasing programs.
25. Find root cause of an operational issue by reviewing data trends and generate process solutions that will permanently resolve the issue.
26. Conduct audits or evaluations when there is evidence of contract misuse or abuse.
27. Prepare plans that provide direction on major acquisitions analysis required to meet the plan objective.
28. Present results of contract reviews to management with sufficient evidence to support the findings.
29. Interpret and apply laws, regulations, policies, standards, or procedures specifically related to major acquisitions, contracts, and supply chain management programs.
30. How many years of specialized experience do you have that includes auditing of contracts, major acquisitions, and supply chain management programs?A. 5 years
Select the response below that best states your certification of the accuracy of responses and information provided.
31. Your responses to this questionnaire are subject to evaluation, and later steps in the selection process are specifically designed to verify the accuracy of your responses. Deliberate attempts to falsify information may be grounds for disqualifying you or for dismissing you from employment following acceptance. Please take this opportunity to review your responses to ensure they accurately represent your current level of experience and capability, and select the response below that best applies. Failure to certify accuracy below will disqualify you from further consideration for this position.