The following sections include items related to the basic qualifications for this vacancy. Please respond to each question by selecting "Yes" or "No".
1. Do you have a degree in pharmacy from an approved college or university? The degree program much have been approved by the Americal Council on Pharmaceutical Education (ACPE), or prior to the establishment of ACPE, have been a member of the Americal Association of Colleges of Pharmacy (AACP). have a doctoral degree in psychology from a graduate program in psychology accredited by the American Psychological Association (APA).A. Yes
2. Are you a graduate of foreign pharmacy degree program or those who graduated from a US based non-ACPE accredited degree program that meet the educational requirement if the degree is found to be equivalent to degree programs recognized by ACPE. Findings may be based on any of the following: a letter of acceptance into a US graduae pharmacy progrm recognized by ACPE; written certification from the Foreign Pharmacy Graduate Examination Commission that individual has successfully pssed the Foreign Pharmacy Graduate Examination; a letter from a US college or university with a pharmacy degree program recognized by ACPE stating that the individual's pharmacy degree has been evaluated and found to be equivalent to its Bachelor of Pharmacy degree or higher.A. Yes
3. Do you possess full, current and unrestricted licensure to practice pharmacy in a State, Territory, Commonwealth of the United States (i.e. Puerto Rico), or the District of Columbia?A. Yes
Creditable Experience: Assignments at this grade level require 1 year of creditable experience at the next lower grade level which is directly related to the position to be filled or an advanced degree in a health care related field (e.g., MSHA, MBA, MPH, etc.).
4. Do you have at least 1 year of creditable experience at the next lower grade level which is directly related to the position to be filled? Such as pharmacy programs that support a wide variety of specialty medical programs such as intensive care units, spinal cord injury, mental health, various surgical specialties and pain management clinics. These operations typically also include supporting regional or network centers of excellence, such as transplant centers, cancer centers, Geriatric Research Education Centers (GRECs), and Mental Illness Research, Education and Clinical Centers (MIRECCs) and fully affiliated educational programs that include a pharmacy residency.A. Yes
5. Do you possess the following Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities for the GS-15 level? Your resume and other applications materials will be reviewed and evaluated against the following KSA's for the GS-12 level. If you are referred for consideration, you may be required to address these KSA's individually:
· Skill in persuading others and gaining cooperation to accomplish goals. Understands and keeps up to date on local, national, and international policies and trends that affect the organization and influences stakeholders’ views.
· Ability to effectively communicate orally regarding complex clinical and technical issues.
· Ability to effectively communicate in writing regarding complex clinical and technical issues.
· Skill in leading and managing multiple and diverse people or programs. Fosters an inclusive workplace where diversity and individual differences are valued and leveraged to achieve the vision and mission of the organization;
· Ability to manage human, financial and information resources strategically;
· Ability to plan, organize, and direct the functions and staff of a large size organization or a complex pharmacy operation, or a complex medical facility; and
· Ability to deal effectively with pressure; remain optimistic and persist even under adversity.