For each question in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or graduate education. Please select only one letter for each item.
1. Please choose the response that best describes your level of training, and experience as it relates to the work of the Training Specialist at the GS-14 level.A. I have at least one year of specialized experience equivalent to the GS-13 grade level in the Federal Service that provided the applicant with the knowledge, skills and abilities needed for this position. This experience may also have been obtained in the private sector, but it must demonstrate that it is comparable to the GS grade indicated. Examples of qualifying specialized experience include: teaching or instructing in an adult education program, secondary school, college, military installation, or industrial establishment; supervising or administering a training program; developing or reviewing training/course materials, aids, devices, etc., and evaluating of training results; working in the acquisition field that required training or instructing others on a regular basis.
For each of the items below, select the one statement that most accurately describes your training and experience using the scale provided.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
2. Teaches or instructs in an adult education program, secondary school, college, military installation, or industrial establishment.
3. Develops policies, programs and procedures for improving the technical performance of a workforce.
4. Directs the development of courses and training materials.
5. Trains instructors when policies and programs are changed.
6. Oversees contractor support services in the day-to-day execution of a leaning and development program.
7. Works in the acquisition field that required training or instructing others on a regular basis.
8. Uses surveys and analyzes data to determine training program strengths and weaknesses.
9. Evaluates untried approaches and techniques and take into account their potential effect.
10. Implements Kirkpatrick's four-level training evaluation model.
11. Provides leadership, advice and consultation in the area of acquisition training.
12. Speaks at conferences and professional groups on subjects related to the area of specialization.
13. Collaborates with others or works on teams to accomplish work-related activities.
14. Communicates in writing with senior leadership and various staff levels.
15. Writes for publications on subjects related to the area of specialization.
16. Develops assessment tools (for example, written tests, training evaluations, surveys).
I certify that all of my responses to this questionnaire are true and accurate. I accept that if my supporting documentation and/or later steps in the selection process do not support one or more of my responses to the questionnaire that my application may be rated lower and/or I may be removed from further consideration. (Note: Failure to certify will render you ineligible for consideration.)
17. Failure to agree or respond to the statement below will disqualify you from further consideration for the position. Select the most appropriate response below.A. Yes, I verify that all of my responses to this questionnaire are true and accurate. I accept that if my supporting documentation and/or later steps in the selection process do not support one or more of my response to the questionnaire that my application may be rated lower and/or I may be removed from further consideration.