Enter your Social Security Number in the space indicated. Providing your Social Security Number is voluntary, however we cannot process your application without it.
All biographic information is required, except for your telephone number and the contact time.
Indicate your availability for employment.
Enter the lowest grade level (07-07) you will accept.
You may omit the availability date if you can begin work immediately. Otherwise you must provide the date you will be available for employment. Please use this format: (mm/dd/yyyy)
Select/enter at least one occupational specialty code as defined below. Your selection will be used to determine your consideration for this position under competitive or non-competitive merit promotion procedures. The specialty codes for this position are 001 and 002. You must select at least one specialty code; however, you may select both codes, if applicable, and you meet eligibility for each type of consideration.
001 Transfer or Reinstatement eligibles: Current or former Federal career or career conditional employees who hold, or have held, a non-temporary position in the competitive service, at a lower grade level as the position being announced; Veterans Employment Opportunity Act (VEOA) eligibles: Veterans who are preference eligibles OR who have separated under honorable conditions after 3 years or more of continuous service.
002 Disabled veterans receiving 30% or more disability compensation from the VA; Individuals with severe disabilities (eligible for Schedule A appointments); Individuals eligible under other non-competitive appointment authorities such as: military spouses under E.O. 13473; Veterans Recruitment Authority (VRA); certain former overseas employees; present and former Peace Corps, Vista or Action volunteers; former White House staff; present and former Foreign Service officers and employees; certain National Guard technicians; and Current and former Federal employees who meet the established criteria outlined in an Office of Personnel Management Interchange Agreement; Transfer or Reinstatement eligibles that hold, or have previously held a Federal career or career-conditional position at the same or higher grade level as the position being announced; and Career Transition Assistance Plan (CTAP) and Interagency Career Transition Assistance Program (ICTAP) eligibles: displaced Federal employees requesting special priority selection consideration as determined by their employing agency
Please note that if you are eligible for consideration under non-competitive merit promotion procedures and you wish to, you may apply under competitive merit promotion as well.
Select/enter at least one geographic location in which you are interested and will accept employment. The location code for this position is:
For each question in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or graduate education. Please select only one letter for each item.
1. Please choose the response that best describes your level of training, and experience as it relates to the work of the Training Specialist at the GS-14 level.A. I have at least one year of specialized experience equivalent to the GS-13 grade level in the Federal Service that provided the applicant with the knowledge, skills and abilities needed for this position. This experience may also have been obtained in the private sector, but it must demonstrate that it is comparable to the GS grade indicated. Examples of qualifying specialized experience include: teaching or instructing in an adult education program, secondary school, college, military installation, or industrial establishment; supervising or administering a training program; developing or reviewing training/course materials, aids, devices, etc., and evaluating of training results; working in the acquisition field that required training or instructing others on a regular basis.
For each of the items below, select the one statement that most accurately describes your training and experience using the scale provided.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
2. Teaches or instructs in an adult education program, secondary school, college, military installation, or industrial establishment.
3. Develops policies, programs and procedures for improving the technical performance of a workforce.
4. Directs the development of courses and training materials.
5. Trains instructors when policies and programs are changed.
6. Oversees contractor support services in the day-to-day execution of a leaning and development program.
7. Works in the acquisition field that required training or instructing others on a regular basis.
8. Uses surveys and analyzes data to determine training program strengths and weaknesses.
9. Evaluates untried approaches and techniques and take into account their potential effect.
10. Implements Kirkpatrick's four-level training evaluation model.
11. Provides leadership, advice and consultation in the area of acquisition training.
12. Speaks at conferences and professional groups on subjects related to the area of specialization.
13. Collaborates with others or works on teams to accomplish work-related activities.
14. Communicates in writing with senior leadership and various staff levels.
15. Writes for publications on subjects related to the area of specialization.
16. Develops assessment tools (for example, written tests, training evaluations, surveys).
I certify that all of my responses to this questionnaire are true and accurate. I accept that if my supporting documentation and/or later steps in the selection process do not support one or more of my responses to the questionnaire that my application may be rated lower and/or I may be removed from further consideration. (Note: Failure to certify will render you ineligible for consideration.)
17. Failure to agree or respond to the statement below will disqualify you from further consideration for the position. Select the most appropriate response below.A. Yes, I verify that all of my responses to this questionnaire are true and accurate. I accept that if my supporting documentation and/or later steps in the selection process do not support one or more of my response to the questionnaire that my application may be rated lower and/or I may be removed from further consideration.