THE RESUME YOU SUBMIT FOR THIS ANNOUNCEMENT MUST SUPPORT THE ANSWER YOU CLAIM UNDER THIS AND OTHER QUESTIONS. IF NOT, YOU WILL BE FOUND NOT QUALIFIED OR YOUR SCORE WILL BE LOWERED.
1. From the descriptions below, select the letter that describes the education or experience you have that demonstrates your ability to perform GS-0346-14 Supervisory Logistics Management Specialist work.A. I have at least one year of specialized experience that is equivalent in difficulty and complexity to the GS-13 grade level or pay band in the Federal service. Specifically, specialized experience is described as managing the development and implementation of complex logistics programs to include coordination, decision-making, resource management, organizational formation and staffing, personnel supervision and prioritizing of plans and projects. In order to be creditable specialized experience, it must have been within a National Incident Management System/Incident Command system compliant organization.
Choose the answer for each task statement from the list below that best describes your demonstrated ability to analyze, evaluate, develop and execute logistics support plans in relation to the mission of the organization supported.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
2. Supports, develops, and implements Headquarters Logistics contingency plans, policies and programs to ensure that customers will receive the resources required for support to disaster operations both expeditiously and economically.
3. Provides technical guidance to both Headquarters and Regional staff concerning the analysis, development and implementation of procedures and logistics plans for the Region.
Choose the answer for each task statement from the list below that best describes your ability to lead, direct and maintain highly effective field support operations under conditions of extreme pressure; unusual working hours, and under crisis or emergency response operational conditions.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
4. Serves as the Lead for providing logistical support to agency disaster field operations within the assigned regional areas of responsibility.
5. Manages and executes logistics management tasks necessary to fulfill the broad scope of project responsibilities.
Choose the answer for each task statement from the list below that best describes your knowledge of and ability to apply analytical techniques to conduct detailed analysis of logistics support requirements, including formulation of feasibility and sustainability assessments, identification of problems, and recommended solutions.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
6. Identifies existing problems or issues; formulates alternatives and coordinates with operating managers and supervisor to reach consensus when possible.
7. Ensures that planned logistical elements occur as approved, from schedule, cost, staffing and technical viewpoints.
Choose the answer for each task statement from the list below that best describes your experience applying the knowledge of emergency management laws and regulations in order to develop and implement plans to assist State and local governments to prepare for and respond to all-hazards.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
8. Develops executable Regional support logistics plans in support of all-hazards operational missions and national-level special security events.
9. Analyzes and evaluates overall performance through local and national exercise to identify shortfalls and corrective actions that may be required in training, planning, personnel, facility, needs, transportation, storage supplies and/or equipment.
Choose the answer for each task statement from the list below that best describes your knowledge of the logistics management concepts, policies, methods, and regulatory requirements, especially those which govern logistical support planning.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
10. Evaluates and reviews Headquarter Logistics Management Directorate policy and effectiveness. Reviews and conducts complex analyses, evaluations of agency-wide logistics operations, systems, and processes, including areas where definitions, methods, and/or data are incomplete, controversial or uncertain.
11. Plans and conducts analyses and concept of operations that may result in new processes, guidelines and that may have a profound effect on program or missions capabilities and/or operation procedures.