1. Please choose the best response that indicates that you meet the basic requirements for the Biologist, GS-401-13.A. Possess a four year degree in biological sciences, agriculture, natural resource management, chemistry, or related disciplines appropriate to the position (must submit transcript at time of application submittal).
2. Please choose the best response that indicates that you meet the basic requirements for the Microbiologist, GS-403-13.A. Possess a four year degree in microbiology; or biology, chemistry, or basic medical science that included at least 20 semester hours in microbiology and other subjects related to the study of microorganisms, and 20 semester hours in the physical and mathematical sciences combining course work in organic chemistry or biochemistry, physics, and college algebra, or their equivalent (must submit transcript at time of application submittal).
3. Please choose the best response that indicates that you meet the basic requirements for the Pharmacist, GS-0660-13.A. Possess a four-year bachelor's degree in pharmacy recognized by the American Council on Pharmaceutical Education and be able to Applicants must be able to distinguish basic colors (must submit transcript at time of application submittal).
4. Please choose the best response that indicates that you meet the specialized experience requirement for the Interdisciplinary Scientist position.A. I have one year of specialized experience, equivalent to the GS-12 in the Federal service, that included evaluating the safety, effectiveness, and labeling of OTC drugs and prescription drugs; providing technical guidance on drug regulations and policies; and writing policies, reports, and monographs related to such drugs.
Instructions: In this part, you will respond to questions about experiences you have had that are related to the requirements of the job for which you are applying. Carefully review the response descriptions listed below. For each question or statement, select the one response description that best describes your experience, education, or training.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
5. Interpret data and develop new and novel solutions to response to issues raised.
6. Reconcile varying opinions to develop the best evidence to support the standards established in drug policies.
7. Provide technical and scientific guidance to management.
8. Provide information for possible enforcement actions prior to the promulgation of final drug monographs.
9. Conduct labeling reviews.
10. Evaluate safety and effectiveness data that is in review.
11. Review data in the medical literature and recommend policy on issues relating to the development of drug monograph standards.
12. Conduct labeling reviews ensuring that consistency with drug products standards.
13. Evaluate New Drug Applications.
14. Review Investigational New Drug Applications and Supplemental Applications.
15. Write an Agency's proposed response to comments received from the drug industry, scientists, attorneys, consumer groups, and private individuals.
16. Prepare summarized findings and submit substantive scientific recommendations and conclusions.
17. Prepare proposed resolutions to establish policy regarding controversial and precedent setting drug issues.
18. Prepare responses to Congressional hearing concerning the drug products handled by a division.