Please choose the answers below that best describe your employment and experience.
If you are currently a permanent VA employee, choose A or B from the statements below. Otherwise, choose C.A. I am currently a permanent employee of VA New Jersey Health Care System (VANJHCS).
2. Are you a graduate of an Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) accredited College or School of Pharmacy with a baccalaureate degree in pharmacy (BS Pharmacy) and/or a Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.) degree?A. Yes
3. Do you hold a full, current, and unrestricted license to practice pharmacy in a State, Territory, Commonwealth of the United States (e.g., Puerto Rico), or the District of Columbia?A. Yes
4. In addition to the GS-12 requirements (1 year of experience equivalent to the GS-11 or completion of an ACPE-accredited Pharm.D. program), do you also have 1 year of experience equivalent to the GS-12 level? Examples of experience include: reviewing, interpreting, and verifying medication orders for appropriateness; processing and filling medication orders; interacting with and making recommendations to other clinical staff regarding medication therapy ordered to ensure safe and effective care; reviewing the patient's medications, allergies, labs, and other pertinent information from the medical record to identify and solve medication-related problems; contacting providers as appropriate; documenting recommendations and interventions; providing refill extensions and partial medication supplies; taking health and medication histories; performing medication reconciliation; providing drug information; assisting in formulary management including therapeutic substitutions, nonformulary reviews, and medication usage evaluations; documenting and assessing adverse drug events (ADEs); assisting in medical emergencies; providing oversight of technical staff in all aspects of medication distribution.A. Yes
5. Are you proficient in spoken and written English? [To be appointed under authority of 38 U.S.C., chapter 73 or 74, serving in a direct patient-care capacity in VHA, applicants must be proficient in written and spoken English.]
6. VERIFICATION STATEMENT: Your rating is subject to verification based on the résumé, narratives, and other relevant documents you submit, and through verification of references as appropriate. Deliberate attempts to falsify information are grounds for non-selection and for termination. In addition, falsifying information on your application can result in your being barred from federal employment. Please choose A to certify that your answers are accurate and complete.A. I certify that my answers are accurate and complete.