Please choose the answers below that best describe your employment and experience. Note: "Target grade" is the highest grade included in this announcement.
1. If you are a permanent employee of the facility in which this vacancy is offered, choose one of the statements below. Otherwise, choose E.A. I have not held the target grade of this vacancy, or a grade higher than the target grade, on a permanent basis.
2. Are you applying as a 30% OR MORE COMPENSABLY DISABLED VETERAN? To be eligible, you must have retired from active military service with a service-connected disability rating of 30% or more, OR have a rating by the Department of Veterans Affairs showing a compensable service-connected disability of 30% or more.A. Yes.
3. Are you applying for a VETERANS EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY ACT (VEOA) APPOINTMENT? This means that you have Veteran Preference or you are a Veteran separated after substantially completing at least 3 years of continuous active duty service performed under honorable conditions (this means an honorable or general discharge).A. Yes.
4. Are you applying for appointment as a MILITARY SPOUSE? Military spouses are eligible if their spouse: (1) receives a Permanent Change of Station (PCS) move; (2) has a 100% disability rating; or (3) died while on active duty. For additional eligibility requirements, please visit http://www.fedshirevets.gov/job/shams/index.aspxA. Yes.
5. VERIFICATION STATEMENT: Your rating is subject to verification based on the résumé, narratives and other relevant documents you submit, and through verification of references as appropriate. Deliberate attempts to falsify information are grounds for non-selection and for termination. In addition, falsifying information on your application can result in your being barred from federal employment. Please choose A to certify that your answers are accurate and complete.A. I certify that my answers are accurate and complete.
1. You must be a U.S. Citizen or U.S Naturalized Citizen to be considered for this position. (Noncitizens may be appointed when it is not possible to recruit qualified citizens in accordance with chapter 3, section A, paragraph 3g, this part.)
Are you a U.S. Citizen or U.S. Naturalized Citizen?A. Yes
2. Psychologists must be proficient in spoken and written English in accordance with Title 38, United States Code (38U.S.C)A. I am proficient in spoken and written English.
3. Which of the following best describes your doctoral education?A. I possess a doctoral degree in psychology from a graduate program in psychology accredited by the American Psychological Association (APA). The program was accredited at the time I completed the requirements for my degree. The specialty area of the degree is consistent with the assignment for which I am applying.
This section includes items related to the basic eligibility requirements for this vacancy and are related to graduate program and internship accreditation by the American Psychological Association (APA). If you are unsure as to whether or not you attended a graduate program or participated in an internship that was accredited by the APA, please reference http://www.apa.org/ed/accreditation/programs/index.aspx for a list of programs and internships that have been accredited by the APA. Please select the response that best describes your education and/or internship status. You may only select one response for each item. If you feel that your education or internship status exceeds all of the descriptions, choose the description that is the closest to the level that you possess.
4. Which of the following best describes your internship status?A. I have completed a professional psychology internship that was accredited by the APA at the time I completed the internship.
5. This is a GS 13 level position and Applicants must meet the licensure requirement for this position. .
Please choose the one statement below that best describes your work on a license in psychology.A. I hold a full, current and unrestricted license to practice psychology at the doctoral level in a State, Territory or Commonwealth of the United States (e.g.. Puerto Rico) or the District of Columbia.
6. This section includes an item related to the experience requirement for this vacancy. Please select the response that best describes your level of experience. You may only select one response. If you feel that your experience exceeds all of the descriptions, choose the description that is the closest to the level of experience that you possess. If you are unsure as to whether or not you participated in an internship that was accredited by the APA, please reference http://www.apa.org/ed/accreditation/programs/index.aspx for a list of internships that have been accredited by the APA.
Select the response that best describes your level of experience.